Game Discussion Thread

thesportsbuff

ENROTH is up, but no word if he'll get the nod. This might be the better game to play him because, MILLER's routine is to take a lot of the day getting psyched up for the game (from what I've heard), so maybe he wouldn't be as prepared as a later game, plus he did look a little shaky the other night.

Anybody think that our euro sensation, puck stopping hero might be up for longer-term, considering only 4 recalls from portland are allowed?

Anybody think that our euro sensation, puck stopping hero might be up for longer-term, considering only 4 recalls from portland are allowed?

I know he's suppose to play tomorrow but, why not even dress him for today's game ?

well at least they looked good for the 5-on-3 part of the PP. :lol:

What good for working on their profile photos. Standing around they made the photographers jobs easy. Get Connolly off the powerplay. At least Roy when he held the puck moved. That was pathetic.

POMMER's and CONNOLLY did a fine job of killing that 5 on 3.

Connolly had a couple nice plays from the point there, I thought. Pommer was the one who kept refusing to take the one-timer. As soon as Connolly switched with him he started launching them. One got blocked but overall he set up the best two chances Buffalo's had all game. Three if you include the shorthanded breakaway pass to Grier

Archived