Lindy Please Stay!

hockeyhound

Ask yourselves, who's out there that's a better coach? I'm not so sure there are a lot of them that are better. He does pretty darn good with the crap he's been given by Regier.

There doesn't need to be "a lot of them better." There just needs to be one. He even doesn't need to be a "better" coach just the "right" coach. Going on three playoff appearances in nine years is nowhere near "pretty darn good." Even if it was, the goal is the Stanley Cup not being "pretty darn good."

The detractors will always be there... Comes with the territory of being the coach. Perhaps Lindy is already thinking this is / was his past season at Sabres helm (when he turned down the offered renegotiation this past fall...).

I, for one, think Ruff has been the greatest coach in franchise history, and has done a lot with what he's been given. Would not think of it as a "bad" decision if the new ownership group continued with Ruff at the helm.

As always...

GO SABRES!!!!

They let go of Scotty Bowman and now there is a chance Lindy is gone.

Wouldn't that top the list of people that have gone out the front door of the Sabres organization.

Mentioning Lindy and Bowman in the same sentence must be violating at least 3 or 4 federal laws somewhere.

There doesn't need to be "a lot of them better." There just needs to be one. He even doesn't need to be a "better" coach just the "right" coach. Going on three playoff appearances in nine years is nowhere near "pretty darn good." Even if it was, the goal is the Stanley Cup not being "pretty darn good."

1stly, you're talking about the coach of a national team, and previous coach of the year winner. Secondly you'd be the 1st one to saying letting him go was a bad idea if we get someone worse in.

Better the devil you know, but if Ruff's had enough and refuses to sign I hope he has more luck wherever he lands, cause one things for certain, he will not be unemployed for long.

1stly, you're talking about the coach of a national team, and previous coach of the year winner. Secondly you'd be the 1st one to saying letting him go was a bad idea if we get someone worse in.

Better the devil you know, but if Ruff's had enough and refuses to sign I hope he has more luck wherever he lands, cause one things for certain, he will not be unemployed for long.

In that case let's keep Regier or let's hope the sale falls through so Golisano can remain owner.

Archived