GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

When is Harry going to learn what "win a period, win a game" means? Guess what -- the Sabres won the period and didn't win the game. Not right away, anyway. :)

I was watching the HNIC broadcast, the announcer referred to Hecht as a defenseman playing wing after he scored? Did he start off on the blue-line.

Good to finally watch a win.

Tim Connolly's attempt in the shootout was is pathetic. He might as well have just shot the puck from center ice and saved some time. I think the boos got to him and he wants out. stayed home.

Are you ok with the edits above?

Let's not overlook the fact that Vanek was in the 2nd SO spot, which is ideal for him, and scored on a pretty shot.

Oh - and woohoo!!

Yep.

Seriously, he should be known on this board as Ethron from now on. It's just too cool of a misspell. I AM ETHRON. I HAVE COME TO DESTROY YOUR AIR CANADA CENTRE. TAKE ME TO YOUR LEADER.

His style is very interesting. He sure doesn't waste a lot of energy or make any wild moves, saves his energy and plays postion and angles well

I was watching the HNIC broadcast, the announcer referred to Hecht as a defenseman playing wing after he scored? Did he start off on the blue-line.

No. Either the HNIC announcer was being cute, or he was misinformed or uninformed.