So....

Oakstream

We are now 10% into the season, and Buffalo are 28th. Only Florida and Edmonton are behind us, but only by one point and they have three games in hand. Thoughts on the first 10% of the season? Is it time to make a move, to panic or should Darcy just lay low?

Darcy would have to raise his game just to get to low.

They have NJ and Philly up next on the road. 2-8 is a real possibility. Looking past that? Atlanta won't be coming of a west coast swing and Dallas is off to a great start. No significant changes are coming from the front office. The roster of players has to somehow find some points over these next few games or a bad start becomes a disastrous start.

Darcy would have to raise his game just to get to low.

I still think it's Quinn, but regardless, whoever is making the personnel decisions needs to be reassigned to a beer cart somewhere in the arena. No, better yet, to a beer cart somewhere far away.

Its over. You can't buy a win on home ice you don't make the playoffs. Every game becomes so important when you suck early in the season and these guys don't have the fortitude to claw their way back. Who knows ,maybe they run the table for the rest of the away games but I doubt it. This team needs change at the top and with change at the top comes change on the ice .

We are now 10% into the season, and Buffalo are 28th. Only Florida and Edmonton are behind us, but only by one point and they have three games in hand. Thoughts on the first 10% of the season? Is it time to make a move, to panic or should Darcy just lay low?

Don't worry about the naysayers; Darcy is set to take his game to the next level.

Instead of waiting until the trade deadline to trade a second round pick for a terrible player, this year he's going to trade a second round pick for a terrible player a few days before the deadline.

Start planning the parade, Mayor Brown.

It just stinks that after waiting so long for the new Bills and Sabres seasons to start, we find out very early that both are going nowhere. 50 years of frustration continues. We are long suffering Buffalo sports fans.

We ? Speak for yourself I'm jumping off the bandwagon and becoming a penguin fan, the way the Pens played the predators the other night matching Nashvilles physical game and eventually winning shows me how hockey should be played not the pe-wee style game the Sabres play.

Not surprised to see them underachieving. I am surprised that they are starting off in a slump. Basically the same team with the same coach and the same bunch of slackers. Wasting their all-pro goalie. If I'm Miller I'm regretting resigning with this team. Obviously Quinn is ruining this franchise and he either doesn't care or is oblivious to it.

PTR

i am not really upset about our record so much as we are behind teams like the islanders...but we do need a shakeup, a big name forward to come in and score some goals. we are getting the oppurtunity, but i dont feel we have the talent to execute.

To say this team doesn't have the talent to score is wrong, what the real problem is the heart and desire and the willingness to put themseleves in the postion to score that is truly the problem. Couple this with lindy's inability to put the right players on the ice at the correct time and what you have is a 2-5-1 record.

Changes in the line up must be made.

Not surprised to see them underachieving. I am surprised that they are starting off in a slump. Basically the same team with the same coach and the same bunch of slackers. Wasting their all-pro goalie. If I'm Miller I'm regretting resigning with this team. Obviously Quinn is ruining this franchise and he either doesn't care or is oblivious to it.

PTR

Regier is responsible for the talent, or lack of, on the ice.

i am not really upset about our record so much as we are behind teams like the islanders...but we do need a shakeup, a big name forward to come in and score some goals. we are getting the oppurtunity, but i dont feel we have the talent to execute.

Yeah maybe they will trade for that real winner Kovulchuk.

Archived