Thread titles and mods

korab rules

He's not. You can close a thread if you started it. I barely ever start any, so I don't have a clue how.

I'm not the first one to start and close a thread that I started, and I doubt that I will be the last.

First suggestion: Deluca

That's it! I'm closing the thread!

Which is accomplished using the Topic Moderation drop down menu under the bottom right portion of the last post in the thread. Which is probably only visible to the person who started the thread and moderators.

It was burned.

and to what end? I personally found it very revealing. The obfuscation and feigned indignation, the delay,deny and change the subject tactics. Methinks there may have been a bit of static like behavior going on in these threads over the years, and the possibility of that revelation was the real festering pimple.

i see.

well, i reckon there were a number of reasons for which it could've been removed. even so, it will live on as the most memorable thread that i've ever seen around here.

Alas, much like in life, those (threads) whos flames burn the brightest also burn the briefest. (Or something to that effect.)

'Tis a shame, I was just getting ready to make a bowl of popcorn.

Alas, much like in life, those (threads) whos flames burn the brightest also burn the briefest. (Or something to that effect.)

'Tis a shame, I was just getting ready to make a bowl of popcorn.

I'm amazed it went on as long as it did. Now I just hope complaint thursday is opened today because that could be a great follow up to that thread being closed.

<snip>
Dude, just stop already. What's next ? PA's shoe size?

seriously, man, that's not cool. you went there once, but then backed off and apologized. nothing that anyone said on this thread would have prompted or invited that additional disclosure. just stop.

as someone who guards and values his privacy around here, i can see PA quitting the board based on that sort of persistence. that would suck.

seriously, man, that's not cool. you went there once, but then backed off and apologized. nothing that anyone said on this thread would have prompted or invited that additional disclosure. just stop.

as someone who guards and values his privacy around here, i can see PA quitting the board based on that sort of persistence. that would suck.

Okay okay, I deleted the post. You and chz should do the same

Damn, I just sat down with my lunch to spend my 20 minutes per day on SS, and the best thread of the summer is completely gone. What did I miss since yesterday around lunchtime? Just a quick summary please...don't repost anything too "sensitive" obviously (unless you want to PM me, which I would obvously welcome).

Damn, I just sat down with my lunch to spend my 20 minutes per day on SS, and the best thread of the summer is completely gone. What did I miss since yesterday around lunchtime? Just a quick summary please...don't repost anything too "sensitive" obviously (unless you want to PM me, which I would obvously welcome).

static<hank<PA imb

Archived