Puckdrop 2010 and 3rd Jersey unveil

ThePebble19

I think (and hope) that the slug is dead. At the draft here in LA, ALL Buffalo Sabres logos were the crest from our current/past third jersey. No sign of the slug anywhere. Our draftees all put on thirds. Changing center ice logos, billboards, stadium signs, TV graphics, etc all takes time and money, but anything that's been manufactured new in the past six months (signs and logos for the draft stages and tables, draft class jerseys, etc) has all been third logo and no slug. It's a good sign.

Amen to that. I think we're all pretty sure it's dead, now just have to sit and wait. Yet again, the jersey speculation this offseason is more probable than actual trade talks.

I think (and hope) that the slug is dead. At the draft here in LA, ALL Buffalo Sabres logos were the crest from our current/past third jersey. No sign of the slug anywhere. Our draftees all put on thirds. Changing center ice logos, billboards, stadium signs, TV graphics, etc all takes time and money, but anything that's been manufactured new in the past six months (signs and logos for the draft stages and tables, draft class jerseys, etc) has all been third logo and no slug. It's a good sign.

They wore slugs at the rookie camp if I remember correctly, but that's, in part, due to the fact that the updated white jersey doesn't technically exist yet.

*sigh*

This is like watching a wounded bird try to fly. You want it to succeed but something greater, the will of the universe maybe, is just mercilessly holding it back.

No comment.

I'm with supid.

Sorry to hear that. No pity for you either. People who follow stupid people become stupid as well.

Sabretooth,that was an attempt at a play on a joke about the old t-shirts that had a hand pointing at the guy next to you that said 'I'm with stupid' ,the fact that I had to explain it to you isn't lost on me. I guess that makes you 'stupid' as well.

Sabretooth,that was an attempt at a play on a joke about the old t-shirts that had a hand pointing at the guy next to you that said 'I'm with stupid' ,the fact that I had to explain it to you isn't lost on me. I guess that makes you 'stupid' as well.

No, my intelligence is greater than stupid.

I saw a new T-shirt that has the pointy hand, but says "I'm with schmendrick." I like it.

Archived