Puckdrop 2010 and 3rd Jersey unveil

ThePebble19

The link in the first post was the announcement of the day that the jersey will be unveiled. I don't know how that would even come remotely close to qualifying as severe misinformation by the "KGV" Regier office.

There is a difference between "unveil date" and "unveil." Someone did not specify exactly it is an "unveil date." That is misinformation.

There is a difference between "unveil date" and "unveil." Someone did not specify exactly it is an "unveil date." That is misinformation.

Please tell me you're being sarcastic or at least that you never bothered to click on the link. Here is the first line from that link. You can't be any more direct than this:

The Buffalo Sabres today announced they will be unveiling the team’s new 40th anniversary third jersey and selling individual game tickets for the remainder of the season on Saturday, September 18, as part of “Puck Drop 2010” at HSBC Arena.

I'd appreciate some information here. They are going to unveil a 3rd jersey (again), but then I read that they're going to retire the slug (thank God). Is that all happening this season? If so, there should be a new away (white) jersey too with the traditional logo to be unveiled. We already have a blue traditional jersey that was our 3rd jersey last season.

Can anyone clarify this?

I'd appreciate some information here. They are going to unveil a 3rd jersey (again), but then I read that they're going to retire the slug (thank God). Is that all happening this season? If so, there should be a new away (white) jersey too with the traditional logo to be unveiled. We already have a blue traditional jersey that was our 3rd jersey last season.

Can anyone clarify this?

Sounds like you've got it right. It's all speculation but as far as anyone knows, there's really no way that that is not the plan. The slug is dead and a new road white should be unveiled with the new third. My guess is that they haven't announced it specifically because everyone just assumes it.

Please tell me you're being sarcastic or at least that you never bothered to click on the link. Here is the first line from that link. You can't be any more direct than this:

I read the link perfectly clear. Whoever entitled this topic is not clear.

What other information can you not get through your think skull?

If no one else is going to say it, I will. You're an idiot.

Do you really want to join the Fairly Arrogant Goons club? If not, piss off.

Quot et demonstratum.

Funny how people try to shoot themselves through the foot when they are in the process of swallowing aformentioned foot whole.

You really need to drop the shovel and stop digging. First you blamed the Sabres and now you've backtracked and are blaming the thread starter. It must might be time for you to start using that "think skull" of yours before you post.

Do you really want to join the Fairly Arrogant Goons club? If not, piss off.

Gay bashing? Really?

Quot et demonstratum.

Funny how people try to shoot themselves through the foot when they are in the process of swallowing aformentioned foot whole.

You really need to drop the shovel and stop digging. First you blamed the Sabres and now you've backtracked and are blaming the thread starter. It must might be time for you to start using that "think skull" of yours before you post.

Tell that to Stafford.

"It’s been a long time since I scored. Sometimes I need to sit one to feel the pain, to say, 'I’ve got to dig in more.' I had some opportunities, they just haven’t quite been good enough."

-Drew Stafford

"Think Skull" - I like that! :thumbsup:

Better to use your think skull first before you start using your "speak lips". :)

I would have used thick skull, but I want your thought processing units to actually function.

Gay bashing? Really?

We've got a real winner here.

The Fairly Arrogant Goons CLUB invites those who remain confused to join.

Sounds like you've got it right. It's all speculation but as far as anyone knows, there's really no way that that is not the plan. The slug is dead and a new road white should be unveiled with the new third. My guess is that they haven't announced it specifically because everyone just assumes it.

I think (and hope) that the slug is dead. At the draft here in LA, ALL Buffalo Sabres logos were the crest from our current/past third jersey. No sign of the slug anywhere. Our draftees all put on thirds. Changing center ice logos, billboards, stadium signs, TV graphics, etc all takes time and money, but anything that's been manufactured new in the past six months (signs and logos for the draft stages and tables, draft class jerseys, etc) has all been third logo and no slug. It's a good sign.

Archived