I guess i had it nailed dead on

meet_me_at_the_zoo

what are golaies? and do you like cheese, because if so cujo would be great...he could look like swiss and stink like limberger. He's been oh so stellar in PHX with all their "great" high-priced defensmen in front of him.

by the way, we won. how about grahame and sean burke looking like cheese. would you like burke, he has playoff experience. maybe we should have sent miller to TB for burke and an autographed picture of jeb bush. a twelve year old could have stopped vanek's goal.

Suddendly our golaies look like swiss cheese. Maybe having a veteran like cujo here would have been the thing to do. We are going into the playoffs with no playoff experience in goal. None, zero, zip nodda. Tell me how we expect to win a playoff series like that? Pathetic!

One bad game by Miller and you're raising the white flag to surrender? First of all, all goalies have an off night. Secondly, two of the goals were tips and one was scored with two TB players hacking away right outside the crease without any opposition.

Let's give Miller a chance in the playoffs before professing the Sabres demise.

One bad game by Miller and you're raising the white flag to surrender? First of all, all goalies have an off night. Secondly, two of the goals were tips and one was scored with two TB players hacking away right outside the crease without any opposition.

Let's give Miller a chance in the playoffs before professing the Sabres demise.

Not to mention the fact that the only time we've seen Marty play in quite a while, he looked absolutely nothing like swiss cheese. But let's throw him under the bus too.

Ugh.. The topics on this effing board are so ridiculous. Thank you Meet me and Todd Kaz. I'm sure the latter will be popping up sooner or later to criticize myself and the other rational people on this board. By all means, please fire away at how stupid I am.

Last nights game was an exception for our team. The first three Tampa goals were not Millers fault at all. Their first goal was deflected off of Drury, the second was a horrible defensive effort by the penalty killers allowing Fedotenko to do a triple toe loop, into a triple axle and then pounding the puck past a fallen Miller, and the third goal went off of LaCavalier. I don't blame Miller for the 5 goals. The defense played like sh!t.

Suddendly our golaies look like swiss cheese. Maybe having a veteran like cujo here would have been the thing to do. We are going into the playoffs with no playoff experience in goal. None, zero, zip nodda. Tell me how we expect to win a playoff series like that? Pathetic!

Yes and how will Miller gain experience by watching a goalie past his prime play in the playoffs instead of him............Go and become a Leaf fan please..........

Does Cujo even play hockey anymore?

Does Cujo even play hockey anymore?

He dresses every night and gets the start most every night but the jury's still out as to whether we can call what he's been doing all season as actually "playing." In 48 GP he's ammassed an uninspiring 3.04 GAA with a .895 SV%.

Yeah - he'd be better than what we already have [/sarcasm]

He dresses every night and gets the start most every night but the jury's still out as to whether we can call what he's been doing all season as actually "playing." In 48 GP he's ammassed an uninspiring 3.04 GAA with a .895 SV%.

Yeah - he'd be better than what we already have [/sarcasm]

But...But...But our resident experts (the very same people who were ripping D.R. and L.R. for letting Cancer Satan and Dummy Zhitnik go for nothing before the season) have heard of the chronic playoff underachiever Joseph. He's dreamy.

What is pathetic is that after seeing Cujo abused in '99 by the offensive machine (aka Hasek and the Sabres).

The trade deadline is over. I can understand last summer, because we had not won a game yet. We've now won a few in case you hadn't noticed. We can win a few more with the team we have now.

Meet me... relax. Have a coke and a smile. Let's don't overact. So Miller wasn't sharp. It happens from time to time over the course of a season. This is NOT a sign of things to come. This HASN'T and WON'T happen often with Miller between the pipes. Also remember this, we have a team this year that can score goals. Over the last few years this wasn't the case. Nice to know we can now win some games when our goalies aren't stellar. God knows they've saved our offense a few times.

Pathetic = YOU! :lol:

PTR

Archived