GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

eball

In all fairness, his next door neighbor is Morgan Fairchild.

I was once in an LAX Starbuck's line right behind Morgan Fairchild. She is beautiful in person and extremely short. Like 5'0 short..

I read Lalime somewhere.

The teams have just hit the ice for the pregame warm-up, and the goalie matchup is the Sabres' Patrick Lalime versus the Devils' Martin Brodeur. The winner, of course, gets the second seed in the Eastern Conference.

---John Vogl

10 minutes ago.

The teams have just hit the ice for the pregame warm-up, and the goalie matchup is the Sabres' Patrick Lalime versus the Devils' Martin Brodeur. The winner, of course, gets the second seed in the Eastern Conference.

---John Vogl

10 minutes ago.

So, where the ###### is the game? DirectTV is giving me nothing, though it says it's on four channels. Am I missing something Not on Vs. or NHLN, either?

sigh...Langenbrunner takes a shot at Roy, looks like Roy tried to embellish it a bit, and ends up hurting himself...

Not good. Please just get us out of this game without any injuries.

Edit...back out there now, so at least that is good.

Well I guess DTV's having issues? Anyone else not able to see?

Another milestone to shoot for -- if the Sabres can pitch a shutout on the PK today, they'll end the season tops in the league in that category.

That's assuming they take at least 2 penalties. One or fewer, regardless of whether they "pitch a shutout" and they will not finish first.

sigh...Langenbrunner takes a shot at Roy, looks like Roy tried to embellish it a bit, and ends up hurting himself...

Not good. Please just get us out of this game without any injuries.

Edit...back out there now, so at least that is good.

Late hit, huge board, head-first, Roy appears to be seriously hurt. Sabres don't blink. Amazing.

It actually has more meaning in this thread.

More meaning for a playoff thread not a game day thread. ;)

Though I'll add I agree with RJ's comment that it is ridicules to decide who makes the playoffs with a SO.

Hello everyone. I have not been able to log on to discuss a game, since my first one (Sabres in Phoenix). I am hoping to bring the same luck to this game that I was credited with for that one. :worthy: :thumbsup: :oops: (Yes. I am aware of the subsequent road losing streak that ensued... I'm not taking responsibility for that one!) :nana:

Hello everyone. I have not been able to log on to discuss a game, since my first one (Sabres in Phoenix). I am hoping to bring the same luck to this game that I was credited with for that one. :worthy: :thumbsup: :oops: (Yes. I am aware of the subsequent road losing streak that ensued... I'm not taking responsibility for that one!) :nana:

Welcome back!

Thanks. ;) I'll just explain and apologize up front. Part of the reason I haven't been on is because the internet connection sucks where I'm at in Iraq. I'm sorry for confusion caused by delays. It doesn't look like there's much conversation going on in here though. :unsure:

Archived