GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

eball

Yep. Did you watch the Rangers-Flyers game? They could have stabbed each other in the third period, and there would not have been penalties called.

Especially the call on Greer. Totally ridiculous! That official is stupid!

Further analysis:

Vanek is just warming up! Glad to see Patrick K back! Patrick L looked stellar!

He was awarded 2nd star Brodeur 3rd! NOT too shabby! If we need him, methinks we will manage just fine!

All in all, despite the loss, I can honestly say that our Patricks were better than their Patrick!

Go Buffalo Sabres!!!

Yep. Did you watch the Rangers-Flyers game? They could have stabbed each other in the third period, and there would not have been penalties called.

I did - that reminded me of 'old' school hockey playoffs!

Classy move at the end of the game, and also the Habs game last night; Fraser and Marouelli are reffing their last games and the players came over after the game and shook their hand. Think what you want of each official, I've never seen that in any other sport and is just what more reason why i love the game of hockey.

I did - that reminded me of 'old' school hockey playoffs!

Classy move at the end of the game, and also the Habs game last night; Fraser and Marouelli are reffing their last games and the players came over after the game and shook their hand. Think what you want of each official, I've never seen that in any other sport and is just what more reason why i love the game of hockey.

I'm NOT sure about Marouelli but the skaters on the ice were thanking Fraser for leaving hockey to more rational observers of the game - he should have quit a long time ago!

Archived