GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

eball

Late hit, huge board, head-first, Roy appears to be seriously hurt. Sabres don't blink. Amazing.

Not true. Tallinder went after Langenbrunner on the next play (the Devils did not make a change after the lengthy break to get Roy off of the ice), but he got away. After the next whistle, a second skater went after him, didn't see who, and they skated outside the camera's view. Not sure what happened from that point.

I'm on internet delay on the radio, but it sounds like we're ending up third. Oh well! I'm still looking forward to a ###### of a playoff run to keep my spirits up over here! Good night everyone!!! :D Stay cool. B-)

those have to be the two worst F'ing calls I have ever seen in a hockey game that is as close to this one as the playoffs - atrocious. Those guys should be ashamed for making those calls..

Yep. Did you watch the Rangers-Flyers game? They could have stabbed each other in the third period, and there would not have been penalties called.

Had Buffalo truly wanted to win this game and get 2nd seeded they would have had Miller in net.I guess playing Boston was deemed a better option.

Well, they didn't know that the choice was Boston or Philly until the second period. Ruff said that it was more important to the team to give Miller the rest than it was to try to predict matchups.

And actually, the Sabres didn't exactly lose because of Lalime (but I know that wasn't your point).

Had Buffalo truly wanted to win this game and get 2nd seeded they would have had Miller in net.I guess playing Boston was deemed a better option.

Or at least take a different posture in the third. They played like they were a goal ahead. How do you say, Alamo Mode?

Thank God the regular season is behind us. The schedule was brutal, that's for sure.

The slate is wiped clean! A new hockey day is upon us.

Or at least take a different posture in the third. They played like they were a goal ahead. How do you say, Alamo Mode?

Thank God the regular season is behind us. The schedule was brutal, that's for sure.

The slate is wiped clean! A new hockey day is upon us.

Indeed. Let us rejoice and be glad...

By the by, I guess Vanek and Roy survived their respective season-ending hits? At least for now?

Tis all good eball. I'm really hoping for a win today to get the #2 seed. Home ice is crucial... Just ask anyone who had to travel to Raleigh 4 years ago for game 7.

and by the way, if 8:14am is early, I'm Elvis... Try 5am buddy. Such is life with a 7 month old infant!

Hey, Corp! Congrats on the kid. Better you, than me!

Archived