GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

Why is Miller so great on breakaways and seems to struggle so much in shootouts. Is it just a simple question of being able to use "the book" on Miller during shootouts? Of course, I guess having your choice of shooters helps, but Miller seems so much more solid on breakaways.

GO SABRES!!!

On breakaways, they happen much faster. The forward can't get fancy or a backchecker will get them. In shootouts, the shooter is much more relaxed.

On breakaways, they happen much faster. The forward can't get fancy or a backchecker will get them. In shootouts, the shooter is much more relaxed.

I appreciate the good insight. Thanks.

GO SABRES!!!

I haven't brought this one out in awhile: Miller Special. Man, that was classic. Shot from near the blue line, tipped way up top, little to no screen, Miller's down, doesn't react until the clink. Only thing missing was the WTF.

What a way to waste a game against a bad team and Miller. Lalime should have started, maybe it would have made them play harder....

Lalime most definitely should have played, despite Miller's dominance. Like they say, all good things come to and end, and Miller's dominance did tonight.

BTW, Love Tyler Ennis.

Did they work hard enough to draw one? Sorry, that dog ain't barking tonight.

I really was just asking because I couldn't remember one. I think I was out of the room for their only PP. I don't think even SR believes that the refs had anything to do with tonight's outcome.

Didn't watch the game until the 3rd period. We could have won it - that goal against Miller was luck!

We had some good chances late.

Outshot 2nd and 3rd periods in what should have been lock down better defense.

We had 6 penalties against. Roy's penalty was bonehead - he needs to get rid of his ADD.

Since I did NOT see most of the game, were the penalties against us otherwise earned by Toronto? In other words was the officiating transparent?

GO BUFFALO SABRES!!!

I really was just asking because I couldn't remember one. I think I was out of the room for their only PP. I don't think even SR believes that the refs had anything to do with tonight's outcome.

I didn't see your comment before I posted mine but it seems like the officiating was NOT mediocre.

Kudos to Toronto!

GO BUFFALO SABRES!!!

Archived