Best Hockey Fight in a while

plenzmd1

The fight happened in Canada, not in sue-happy America. The two guys just went their separate ways.....

You got that right. It used to be that way here in the USA as well where you could throw a few punches without getting sued, shot or stabbed and even sometimes have a beer after and say that was a good shot but you u know got lucky and then potentially start the whole thing all over...

Canucks fan obviously has an advantage of being a little bit higher then the Ducks fan but looking from that fight, Ducks fan had no chance either way.

That height difference sure made it an unfair advantage. Also the fact that the Ducks fan was slapping while the Canuck fan was throwing punches. :doh: Looks like the Ducks fan was trying to pull the Canuck fan down to his level; probably so he could do some hugging and rubbing.

Great fight. The high ground obviously let the Canuck fan win. The duck fan had to lunge to even try to hit him so he couldn't ###### back into a true punching motion. Highlights were definitely.

"hold my beer"

punch punch punch punch punch punch

then the guy next to the canuck fan does his best lineman, tries to break it up when it starts says, "Screw it" and let's em go until the end.

Canucks fan obviously has an advantage of being a little bit higher then the Ducks fan but looking from that fight, Ducks fan had no chance either way.

That's an impossible advantage

The guy should have stepped up over the seat.

Not impressed with seeing that to be honest.

You don't see it, but more than likely there is a parent there with their little guy or gal who witnessed that. Not cool at all. And you want to fight, fight, don't smash someone's head on the railing for good measure, like he did at the end.

I won't condone fighting in the stands, but if you watch, the Ducks fan has a hold on the collar of the Canucks fan's jersey the whole time. Who knows what happened before, but all the Ducks fan had to do was let go and say "come down here and fight face-to-face." One explanation for what happened (again, none of us knows) is that the Ducks fan grabbed his jersey and wouldn't let go. The Canucks fan then decided to use some force to make it him let go. If so, then the Ducks fan was at a disadvantage by choice. Doesn't make it right, but maybe understandable.

It just bugs me that there could have been some serious injury done to anyone in the vicinity of the fight.

What if the guy falls on the old lady? Then the old man gets in on it, etc etc.

You're right, the guy should have let go and they should have settled it outside. But the Canuck fan made an ###### out of himself by keeping it going and by smashing his head on the railing.

I have no issues with fighting in hockey, but in the stands it just isn't right.

And my neck is sore from watching it just once. Damn.

More proof of what beer does to people with low IQ's. The Canucks fan is going to be bragging about this to his idiot friends for years, and the Ducks fan has to live with the fact that he could've just grabbed his fellow ape by the crotch with full force and made him cry to his mommy. Yea, I'm a dirty fighter...that's how you win. It's called wits, which both of these guys lack. Can't blame the Canucks fan for taking advantage of his higher ground position, if he even realized that's what he was doing.

It just bugs me that there could have been some serious injury done to anyone in the vicinity of the fight.

What if the guy falls on the old lady? Then the old man gets in on it, etc etc.

You're right, the guy should have let go and they should have settled it outside. But the Canuck fan made an ###### out of himself by keeping it going and by smashing his head on the railing.

I have no issues with fighting in hockey, but in the stands it just isn't right.

And my neck is sore from watching it just once. Damn.

Do what I did: pick up your laptop and turn it 90 degrees.

Archived