[OT] Tynan Sings for his New Favorite Baseball Team

That Aud Smell

He'd never sing for the Leafs? I don't know. Does Canada have some other national pride song that they can replace the anthem with if Tynan is in town? What an absolute joke it was that they didn't bother with the anthem at the winter classic and let him sing instead. Have they done that at other games too or does he just get to go out there during an intermission?

the worst/funniest part of the ice bowl (that's pittsburgh v. buffalo at the ralph) was the over-the-top pandering he did as a prelude to singing his trademark song (which, IMO, is not even a good one (regardless of who's singing it)). there was this audible, annoyed buzz of "shut the fug up, buddy" that began to grow as he worked his way through a seemingly endless litany of redundant praise for our franchise, city, state, region, country, etc.

there was this audible, annoyed buzz of "shut the fug up, buddy" that began to grow as he worked his way through a seemingly endless litany of redundant praise for our franchise, city, state, region, country, etc.

During on of the intermission reports, MSG had a feature with him and how he "loves" the Sabres because of whatever ###### was coming out of his piehole. I'm sure it had nothing to do with the Benjamins they were lining his pockets with.

During on of the intermission reports, MSG had a feature with him and how he "loves" the Sabres because of whatever ###### was coming out of his piehole. I'm sure it had nothing to do with the Benjamins they were lining his pockets with.

Golisano had Monica Seles pull some strings and set Tynan up with Martina Navatrolova.

This dude was born with a lower limb disability, then had both his legs amputated after a car accident, has multiple gold medals as a Para Olympian and became an orthopedic doctor to help kids with disabilities. As much as his rendition of the song bugs me, I just can't speak a bad word.

This dude was born with a lower limb disability, then had both his legs amputated after a car accident, has multiple gold medals as a Para Olympian and became an orthopedic doctor to help kids with disabilities. As much as his rendition of the song bugs me, I just can't speak a bad word.

Quite an odd non-sequitur.

I do not discriminate. He's still a dueche. A very noble and accomplished dueche but a dueche none the less.

Archived