[Game Day] Lightning @ Sabres 7:00PM

SDS

Tampa 10 Buffalo 0...Team chemistry is all screwed up because Darcy traded Artem Kriukov for a ride on the Miss Buffalo, a free game of bowling & a bag of day old bagels from Manhattan Bagel. :lol:

In reality...Tampa is in a free fall. Trade or no trade the Sabres spank the Lightning 5-2.

I'm just wondering.... i don't know how the buisness of hockey really works, but say Sabres deal Martin Biron to Tampa for Pawel Kubina (just assuming) would there be a way they can go get new jerseys and play tonight or is there like a rule you have to pass tests and can't play the day of the trade? lol it's just been on my mind, anyone know?

I'm just wondering.... i don't know how the buisness of hockey really works, but say Sabres deal Martin Biron to Tampa for Pawel Kubina (just assuming) would there be a way they can go get new jerseys and play tonight or is there like a rule you have to pass tests and can't play the day of the trade? lol it's just been on my mind, anyone know?

I think it would be a case of, here's a quick physical, go find a jersey that fits you and then have the trainer sew your name on the back. K-U-B-I-N-A. Now get out there and kick some A$$!!!!

Assuming the teams have agreed to the trade, and they will have to have as it would be after 3:00 PM, both teams would be looking to make a trip the the Broadway Knitting Mill to get a nameplate and some digits sewn on a sweater PDQ.

Assuming the teams have agreed to the trade, and they will have to have as it would be after 3:00 PM, both teams would be looking to make a trip the the Broadway Knitting Mill to get a nameplate and some digits sewn on a sweater PDQ.

Didn't Grier play against Washington the day that we got him last year?

A win tonite puts us just 2 points behind Ottawa for first in the division. My prediction is that the Sabres will come out fired up because they know for sure now that they're all here for the stretch run and no one who actually plays got shipped out. Although I am curious to see the line of Drury-Kotalik-2nd round pick, what a dangerous trio

A win tonite puts us just 2 points behind Ottawa for first in the division. My prediction is that the Sabres will come out fired up because they know for sure now that they're all here for the stretch run and no one who actually plays got shipped out. Although I am curious to see the line of Drury-Kotalik-2nd round pick, what a dangerous trio

Amen. I'm hoping for an all out spanking of Tampa Bay since there is no pressure or jitters about being traded.

Here's hoping that Center Ice carries the Sabres feed. I don't know if I can take the crapatastic Tampa announcing crew.

Amen. They're right up there with the craptasticness of the NESN crew. Surely God wouldn't be so cruel as to subject us to two consecutive games of audio hell, would He?