GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

LabattBlue

I wouldn't be surprised if the Sabres are on the verge of a more serious tailspin. I don't know where their heads are right now. The season progressed nicely from a revelation that they could be a playoff team to a revelation that they could be a division winning team to a revelation that could be a contender. The road trip and losses to Pittsburgh and Ottawa started pulling apart the contender status, and now they're losing hold of the division. What are they left with? "Hey, we're a playoff team."

Playing two bad teams back to back ("we should win") doesn't make me feel any better.

Truer words could not have been spoken, Use your power for good instead of evil. What is tomorrow's powerball?

As for Buffalo. DISGUSTING. I cannot bring myself to begin to describe all the horrible hockey things I am seeing right now.

So I will summarize as this. Defintely not playoff worthy hockey or a playoff worthy team. I have seen this myself for some some time now. 4-6-3 in the last 13 and Darcy fiddles while it burn's and looks for help from within. Only Heaven can help this right now.

I'm done I'm out going back to our snowstorm now.

I hope Lindy is happy playing Miller every night. The cracks are starting to show in his game. Of course the players in front of Miller went on Olympic break weeks ago. PTR

Come on now, Lindy has morphed and shown his softer side this season to go with a team that was already softer than pudding. Hey if you can't beat them join them.. Thanks DR can I get a little more cream from the farm to go with that Puff of a team you got?

Archived