GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

Pominville gets some trash in front ... Lengthy review.. Could be Lydman's goal off of Hedman's skate

Buffalo: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: Tampa Bay: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Haven't been able to watch much, but this seems like one of those games that is just fun to watch from start to finish and although TB will make things interesting now and again, a Buffalo win is never really in doubt in people's minds...am I right?

Can't wait to see all the highlights....

Haven't been able to watch much, but this seems like one of those games that is just fun to watch from start to finish and although TB will make things interesting now and again, a Buffalo win is never really in doubt in people's minds...am I right?

Are you asking or telling us that? ;)

I plan on not being completely relaxed until the final buzzer sounds. Of course it could be 20 - 3 Buff and that would be true.

Buffalo seems to answer every Tampa surge...

its true, Tyler Myers is amazing, the kid sets up more good plays with his vision then any other player on the Sabres roster,

and makes it look easy

probably why a 19 year old rookie leads the Sabres in TOI and is the most valuable rookie by far, even tho he likely doesn't win rookie of the year because of Tavares stats...

probably why a 19 year old rookie leads the Sabres in TOI and is the most valuable rookie by far, even tho he likely doesn't win rookie of the year because of Tavares stats...

The rest of the league thinks Myers is a stud. I think he easily takes ROTY from Tavares.

He's got Hedman by the short and curlies for defensive Rookie of the year, so far.

The rest of the league thinks Myers is a stud. I think he easily takes ROTY from Tavares.

Myers gets a headstart on ROTY somply because it's harder for a rookie to master the D-man position than it is for rookies to be good on the offense. Besides, Myers is a better defenseman than Tavares is a forward.

Ten minutes to go.. Time to take the air out of this game... Lock'r down.

This is playing out more like a game from the post-lockout season.. we're really having a tough time imposing our shutdown trap game against the 'Ning..

Archived