X-mas gifts

spndnchz

Got a Roy (I know) signed jersey (non-slug) yeah!!

and that book Audieu and the book Then Perreault said to Rico, very cool.

I bought AUDieu for my father; he loved it.

I got a framed photo of the Ice Bowl which is now on a shelf behind my desk at work.

TICKETS!!!!

Feb 6...in Ohio...vs. the Blue Jackets.

And my dad re-gifted the Perreault/Rico book to me that I gave him last year :)

*edit* OH! I forgot....I also got a Buffalo Sabres GNOME, classic logo on his pointy hat. Don't laugh, I collect them, and it was from my kids.

TICKETS!!!!

Feb 6...in Ohio...vs. the Blue Jackets.

And my dad re-gifted the Perreault/Rico book to me that I gave him last year :)

*edit* OH! I forgot....I also got a Buffalo Sabres GNOME, classic logo on his pointy hat. Don't laugh, I collect them, and it was from my kids.

Cool that you're going to the game on 2/6. Let's see a Sabs win, and I want to see you and the Ohiofanfamily on TV.

But do you collect Sabres, gnomes, classic logos, or pointy hats?

Cool that you're going to the game on 2/6. Let's see a Sabs win, and I want to see you and the Ohiofanfamily on TV.

But do you collect Sabres, gnomes, classic logos, or pointy hats?

Well...my in-laws (putrid beasts that they are) would say that I have a closet full of pointy hats.

But Gnomes it is.

I got a nice long sleeve Sabres t-shirt, really comfortable....I bought my son a Ryan Miller 3rd Jersey when I was up there last month.

And, I got a Tim Horton's belt buckle...kind of a funny gift...would I have bought it myself? Not in a million years...Will I wear it since someone got it for me? Absolutely.

Archived