GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

I knocked my laptop right off the couch when I saw Timmy get that pass through, and knew Kah-leet-ah was going to hammer it home...

6 goals this year, who'dathunkit?

I would go further and say he is the least likely Sabre to score a SHG and he has two in two games... Those odds have to be astronomical..

6 goals this year, who'dathunkit?

Ruff and Kaleta did. They talked about improving Kaleta's offensive output over the summer. I mentioned that around preseason and a lot of folks scoffed at the idea. I think he has it in him - we're probably seeing the best of it, now he just needs to keep up the consistency. It's all just hard work.

Very impressed by the Sabres PP on which they scored. Even before Sekera scored, they were moving the puck very well, won few battles, kept the puck in several times and had some high quality chances. When you have a team on their toes like that, good things tend to happen. Very nice to see a very good PP rewarded with a blast for goal.

Very impressed by the Sabres PP on which they scored. Even before Sekera scored, they were moving the puck very well, won few battles, kept the puck in several times and had some high quality chances. When you have a team on their toes like that, good things tend to happen. Very nice to see a very good PP rewarded with a blast for goal.

Yeah, but the PP after that one they stood around like statues. :wallbash:

I would go further and say he is the least likely Sabre to score a SHG and he has two in two games... Those odds have to be astronomical..

I'm sure this was brought up the other night, but before Saturdays game the Sabres had not scored a SHG this season. Go figure.

So, you who are watching the French Canadian broadcast...what happens when you volume down on that and volume up on the WGR or NHL audiocast? Do they match, and does it solve the problem?

The Myp2p.eu VS feed looks great on my HD TV and is in English.

Last point on the SHG. The Sabres had multiple rushes SH with Grier and Hecht trying it just before Connolly and Kaleta. When was the last time you can remember a Sabres game where they had two SH rushes on the same PK.

Vanek or Roy or Pomminstein needs to step up here and get us a goal..

Pommers had a nice shot. Too bad it hit the forward right in the chest.

EDIT: I like how they stopped calling them against the habs since they tied it. The stick on millers face and the trip on Connolly namely.

Pommers had a nice shot. Too bad it hit the forward right in the chest.

Is there a forward in the league with a more predictable shot? He hits that circle and his brain tells him to fire. Even goalies in third world countries with no televisions know he is going to shoot from there.

Archived