GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

This offense has problems. Every time they are around the net and "almost" scoring, it's usually Ellis, Kaleta, Kennedy or Mair. Actually, i think Mair has been the best Sabre forward tonight. The top 2 lines need a major spark. Not sure if that's Nathan Gerbe or if they gotta get someone from outside the organization, but Ruff and Darcy will need to do something to help this offense, until then we're just pretenders.

I think Criag Rivet has been pretty weak this season but i think he's having a great game tonight. Very nice hit on Moen but his play in the defensive zone has been impressive.

Sure seems like Ellis, Mair, and Kaleta are involved in all the close calls tonight. Mair gets horse collared and hauled down by Brashear and no call. Rivet pushes and shoves on the other end and gets Rudesse call..

Sure seems like Ellis, Mair, and Kaleta are involved in all the close calls tonight. Mair gets horse collared and hauled down by Brashear and no call. Rivet pushes and shoves on the other end and gets Rudesse call..

Welcome to Montreal... lol

I love how everytime any Hab falls, their entire crowd is ready to start a riot. I hate them them.

Sabres have really picked it up since the goal. They need to keep this energy through the third, because Montreal is playing a solid game tonight. All in all, this has been a pretty entertaining game to watch.

Or not watch. :sick:

Ka-lee-TAHHHHH!!!!!

Archived