GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

Oh, how soon we forget the whupping the Sabres put on Detroit in October.

How come all the 'predicted scores' are *always* in favor of the Sabres? MTL 12, Buffalo 9. There, how bout that!

haha. I remember the whooping well...It's been downhill from there on nat'l tv though.

If your prediction comes true for the score, I give up watching hockey.

was that penalty on Rivet a legit call ?

Legit? Yep, it was roughing. There probably should have been calls for both teams or none at all though. There was nothing Rivet did that was all that worse than anyone else.

Good guys on the PP now...need to tie this one up.

This offense has problems. Every time they are around the net and "almost" scoring, it's usually Ellis, Kaleta, Kennedy or Mair. Actually, i think Mair has been the best Sabre forward tonight. The top 2 lines need a major spark. Not sure if that's Nathan Gerbe or if they gotta get someone from outside the organization, but Ruff and Darcy will need to do something to help this offense, until then we're just pretenders.

I think Criag Rivet has been pretty weak this season but i think he's having a great game tonight. Very nice hit on Moen but his play in the defensive zone has been impressive.

This offense has problems. Every time they are around the net and "almost" scoring, it's usually Ellis, Kaleta, Kennedy or Mair. Actually, i think Mair has been the best Sabre forward tonight. The top 2 lines need a major spark. Not sure if that's Nathan Gerbe or if they gotta get someone from outside the organization, but Ruff and Darcy will need to do something to help this offense, until then we're just pretenders.

I think Criag Rivet has been pretty weak this season but i think he's having a great game tonight. Very nice hit on Moen but his play in the defensive zone has been impressive.

He always seems to step up his game when returning to Montreal... <_<

Archived