Some questions to start the season Part III

LabattBlue

66 members have voted

1. 1. How many games will Lalime START this year?

• <10
    • 10-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+
  2. 2. How many games will Lalime WIN this year?

• <10
    • 10-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+
  3. 3. How many games will Connolly dress for this year?

• <30
    • 30-39
    • 40-49
    • 50-59
    • 60-69
    • 70-81
    • It's a miracle of science... he will play in all 82 games!!!!!!

<10 seems like a strange choice for the lowest possible selection when <10 and 10-15 are choices for # of starts. How about <5 and 5-10. I chose 10-15 starts, but I'm not sure he'll get >5 wins. We'll have to see if the team changes how they play in front of him (no, I don't think that all of the losses were the team's fault -- some where very much his -- but they definitely played differently in front of him.)

Lindy still has trouble managing his goalies. I think he gets around 15 starts, but it should be closer to 20 to keep Miller fresh, especially with the Olympics. I would be great to see Timmy playing in 70+ games but I'll be a realist and say 58. Fun Polls, can't wait for Saturday!

For all the crap Connolly takes for being injured, only 10% believe he will play fewer than 50 games. I hear so much about how injury prone he is, that I thought it was the majority position. Based on this finding, if you are the Connolly-will-get-hurt-because-I'm-an-a$$hole person, STFU!

Easy, big fella.

For all the crap Connolly takes for being injured, only 10% believe he will play fewer than 50 games. I hear so much about how injury prone he is, that I thought it was the majority position. Based on this finding, if you are the Connolly-will-get-hurt-because-I'm-an-a$$hole person, STFU!

Everyone's an optomist the day before the season starts.

Lalime starts between 16-20.. Olympics this year means RM has his mind and body elsewhere for some periods of this season.

i'd settle for 50% for Lalime - if he plays 20 and we have 20 points i'll consider that a plus.

TC plays over 60 games this season, and actually improves his point per game billing, but only just.

LaLime's gotta get more regular time in net (15-20 starts, especially the last 1/3 of the season, regardless of who they're playing).

Correlation between starts and wins - more regular start, more wins (15)

Timmy C. - 70 games

• 6 months later...

Question # 1 How many games will Lalime start?

Answer - 14 (32 people voted for 10-15)

Question # 2 How many games will Lalime win?

Answer - 4 (49 people voted <10)

Question # 3 - How many games will Connolly play?

Answer - 73 ( 18 people voted 70-81)

PS I went 1 for 3! Woo Hoo

Archived