GDT - Leafs at Sabres 7pm

wonderbread

Look for some heavyweight tilts tonight. McCormick, Cowan and Montador are all in the lineup against the Goons - uh, Leafs. OK, I know McCormick is probably the only heavyweight here, but the other guys like to drop the gloves too.

I appreciate that. Does that site normally stream the games? i have to find a new source of watching the sabres now that I am no longer in buffalo

Yeah usually it does... if not theres a few other sites though I think some use the same stream...

for instance im watching the Yankees on www.p2p4u.net they should have the game tonight as well

I'm glad to see Lindy go with a line of Hecht-Gaustad-Grier. I'm really excited about this line. I think we've finally found a shutdown line that matches up against every team's top line. We haven't had one since Drury left, and I think this line is going to be that line. They've looked really good so far tonight. I'm really excited about this line.

You do know that the internet works outside of Buffalo, right?

:nana:

Sure, but maybe a note about a local blackout would have been nice for the majority of fans who do live in and around Buffalo. I don't get it. Whose local broadcast is the blackout protecting?

Sabres carried the play in the first. When your top scorers like Vanek and Connolly aren't playing, the Leafs goalie can be made to look real good. I liked the fact that Montador was getting the puck on the net on the powerplay and you hardly ever see a Sabres defenceman sneak in from the point. That would have been a real nice goal. Hecht looked like he was working hard on the penalty kill.

I'm glad to see Lindy go with a line of Hecht-Gaustad-Grier. I'm really excited about this line. I think we've finally found a shutdown line that matches up against every team's top line. We haven't had one since Drury left, and I think this line is going to be that line. They've looked really good so far tonight. I'm really excited about this line.

Give a honk for the Goose! Is that getting old?

I absolutely love this line! Goose with the goal with assists from Hecht and Grier. I absolutely love this line. This is going to be a great line for Buffalo this year. Seriously!

Archived