GDT - Leafs at Sabres 7pm

wonderbread

Penalty shot Loafs, score

2-1 Sabres.

I'd say Myers got the puck first, before the trip.

Eh it was close but I think he shielded the puck just enough and Myers got his feet a split second before the puck.

Wow, so anyone that saw the penalty shot prolly hear the ice cream truck on that goal. I'm not trying to be a dick about it but that one was a slower goal than Crosby's shoot out goal in the winter classic.

Indeed... though kind of a whiffy fluke. I think Roy scored one like that last year... maybe against the Panthers.

As I write this McCormick nets a rebound

Nice to see the Sabres just going to the net. If they play this way during the reg. season it will be nice. I really like the way Meyers skates and Kennedy forechecks, reminds me of Rammer.

Agree on all. Myers looks like he needs to put more weight on. He's been getting pushed off the puck along the boards a bit.

It's so nice to have hockey back. It's also nice to have my beer pre-paid in Sabrebucks this year with my mini-pack. I'm sure it's part of the higher ticket prices, but at least I'm getting something as opposed to nothing.

FWIW:

Goose seems to have stepped back into what he was before with Grier around, only more offensive skill.

Kennedy not afraid of being in front of the net.

Montador with 'some' speed. Good choices.

Roy still a whiny baby when he gets hooked or whatever.

Miller looking sharp.

Cowan's a hitter.

FWIW:

Goose seems to have stepped back into what he was before with Grier around, only more offensive skill.

Kennedy not afraid of being in front of the net.

Montador with 'some' speed. Good choices.

Roy still a whiny baby when he gets hooked or whatever.

Miller looking sharp.

Cowan's a hitter.

He's really gotta ease up on that.

Archived