Cody McCormick signed by Buffalo

Two or less

No link yet guys sorry. Just got a text from a very legit person.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/players/3208

Hits. Played hard. A very gritty player.

One year deal worth $550k.

Will post link when available.

Thanks for the update!

Wheew and I was worried we wouldn't be able to get a capable 5th line center.

lol

While i know this is a really minor signing, this dude is a bigger version of Patrick Kaleta. And he likes to fight from what i understand. So i think this pretty much ends any chances of Andrew Peters returning to Buffalo. Kaleta gets a bash brother. I think he'll be a very liked player in Buffalo, despite not having much influence on winning or losing games.

I think he'll be a very liked player in Buffalo, despite not having much influence on winning or losing games.

This is a pretty much what everyone said about Montador, too. Don't get me wrong, I love that we are adding some more guys that are hard workers and big hitters, but our top-six still isn't any tougher.

Well, I guess it's safe to say that he's fearless:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Took on a guy that is 6'8", 260 lbs.

Only if two more forwards are shipped out. They don't have room for a guy like that and Ellis.

With no deals-

Vanek/Roy/Stafford

MacArthur/Connolly/Pominville

Paille/Hecht/Goose

Kaleta/McCormick/Mair

Spare- Ellis

Not sure what the problem is.

With no deals-

Vanek/Roy/Stafford

MacArthur/Connolly/Pominville

Paille/Hecht/Goose

Kaleta/McCormick/Mair

Spare- Ellis

Not sure what the problem is.

I guess the question is whether Kennedy and/or Gerbe stick with the Sabres.

It does seem like this marks the end for Peters.

I guess the question is whether Kennedy and/or Gerbe stick with the Sabres.

It does seem like this marks the end for Peters.

Could still be both considering they haven't signed Stafford yet. I'm sure they plan on doing it but I get the feeling it's only a matter of time before some form of offer sheet comes his way.

Kinda wish it would to force the sabres to either sh!t or get off the pot.

Well, I guess it's safe to say that he's fearless:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Took on a guy that is 6'8", 260 lbs.

:wub:

I love some people here. Always whining that this team is too weak and bunch of girls, then the team signs pretty much a guy who plays a Patrick Kaleta style of hockey except is bigger and they sign him for really cheap and to a 1-year deal, and if he really does stink, they can send him to Portland, people then make sarcastic jokes. LOL

This team needs A LOT more help. Another forward. Get rid of a few guys. Maybe even add another d-men.

But, this is another move they needed to make and Regier found a really good quality player.

Archived