[OT] I'm going to be a dad!

Corp000085

Just had to brag here... The dr. says its a boy, so i'm praying for a healthy son to be born on or around September 25th, right before the Sabres season. Maybe, just maybe, there is a reason for my long suffering for a championship. Maybe, the Bills and Sabres were just waiting for him to be born!

Congratulations. :thumbsup: That's so cool and such a great first. I was so ecstatic when I found out my swimmers were olympians I did cigars both bubble gum for the wusses and some decent real ones for the smokers in the crowd.

Life will never be the same again, I know I have 4 myself (2 Girls- 2 Boys) and been coaching baseball now for the last 3 years for my boys.

Just had to brag here... The dr. says its a boy, so i'm praying for a healthy son to be born on or around September 25th, right before the Sabres season. Maybe, just maybe, there is a reason for my long suffering for a championship. Maybe, the Bills and Sabres were just waiting for him to be born!

That's great news Corp. Does the wife know about this? ;)

Really, congratulations to both of you. Your lives are going to change in more ways than you can imagine. You'll have a blast.

Enjoy it. I hope the little one comes out healthy.

I became a dad on March 28th! My wife and I welcomed our daughter Cassidy to the world! Best feeling in the world. Nothing compares to it. It is awesome!!!

Great name! My daughter is 3 and it was between Cassidy and Callaway. I loved both nick names (Cassie and Callie)....and I'm not even a golfer

Congratulations. Your boy will not grow up with the Buffalo sports curse. Being in the Carolinas, I suspect he is going to be a, gawd.. Canes and Panthers, fan.

Hell no. He will be brainwashed from day 1 to bleed for the buffalo bills and buffalo sabres!

Great news Corp!!!

Children are the greatest gift of all. There is NOTHING like looking into a pair of eyes and realizing they are completely dependent on you. It'll take your breath the first time this happens. Enjoy every second of it!!

Great name! My daughter is 3 and it was between Cassidy and Callaway. I loved both nick names (Cassie and Callie)....and I'm not even a golfer

I don't golf either, John Barlow and Bob Weir were in the driving forces in the choice of her name. "... what you are and what you're meant to be..."

Great news Corp!!!

Children are the greatest gift of all. There is NOTHING like looking into a pair of eyes and realizing they are completely dependent on you. It'll take your breath the first time this happens. Enjoy every second of it!!

My gift to you Corp! :thumbsup:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6-KrrIbAEs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6-KrrIbAEs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I don't golf either, John Barlow and Bob Weir were in the driving forces in the choice of her name. "... what you are and what you're meant to be..."

And THAT my friend is why I threw Cassidy in the mix!!!! I thought it would be great to have that song be hers when she was older.

I am having a baby too! I just found it will be a boy also. Heres to us getting sloppy in celebration while our wives stew over not drinking with us!!! :beer: :beer: :beer:

Archived