[OT] What will you be doing at 4:00PM today?

deluca67

cursing as the Bills drop another game that should be a win, and angry that we are not exploiting the advantage of the weather against the dolphins

I hope they lose by 60. I hope a blizzard hits the QEW so those from WNY who decided to go get stuck over night in their cars. Am I the only person who laughed when Rogers died? I hope the 'Curse of the Bills in Toronto' continues. First they fall out of playoff contention. Edwards is hurt and Loseman plays. Rogers is dead. I hope more misfortune strikes anyone involved in this farce.

I hope they lose by 60. I hope a blizzard hits the QEW so those from WNY who decided to go get stuck over night in their cars. Am I the only person who laughed when Rogers died? I hope the 'Curse of the Bills in Toronto' continues. First they fall out of playoff contention. Edwards is hurt and Loseman plays. Rogers is dead. I hope more misfortune strikes anyone involved in this farce.

Real nice . What an ass to wish that on people. Happy Holidays to you!!

Real nice . What an ass to wish that on people. Happy Holidays to you!!

I will guess you are not interested in my list of people I hope get cancer of the eyes then? I was going to post that I hope Sky Dome collapses at the opening kick-off but I didn't want to get blamed in case it happens.

somebody please snipe any fans holding "bring this team to toronto" signs....

...or wearing any leafs jerseys for that matter....you know they'll be there.

Lets hope Lynch drove to the game and runs those people over on his way out of the stadium. :thumbsup:

Now that would be 'Beast Mode'. :death:

I'll be listening to the Bills.

Their season may be over and I can live with the Toronto games, but there's no reason THIS game should be anywhere but RWS.

Just another insult by a billionaire to those who made him a billionaire.

I have to ask. With only seven home games, did that $5 million dollar welfare check the Bills steals from Erie County tax payers get prorated?

You delight in misery. Sad.

This is so callous it's comical!

This is so callous it's comical!

I was planning to drive to the middle of the Peace Bridge this morning and set my car on fire right in the middle. My wife advised I could be charged as a terrorist. I thought it a better idea to just wish ill will on all those involved.

I was planning to drive to the middle of the Peace Bridge this morning and set my car on fire right in the middle. My wife advised I could be charged as a terrorist. I thought it a better idea to just wish ill will on all those involved.

See, if you did it a little bit to the Canadian side I'm sure they would call you a hero for blocking all the Americans from getting in.

Archived