[OT] What will you be doing at 4:00PM today?

deluca67

My post after the INT in the end zone:

That's it. That's :censored: I'm officially done with this coaching staff. Continually trying to outsmart themselves in the red zone. :censored: ing idiots. Stay in :censored: ing Toronto, Dick.

Real nice . What an ass to wish that on people. Happy Holidays to you!!

I agree with Deluca. It's BS people from WNY go to toronto to see this team play. Them paying money for this game just shows they support in the cause. I am very anti-any one who is going to toronto from WNY for the game. I think it's BS. They are trying to steal OUR team right from our hands and our own people are buying tickets and supporting it? Pathetic.

Speaking of pathetic, i watched todays game. I have a bad illness, i always have to watch my teams. I can never turn the tv off. Today was bad. Losman is garbage. I wish Hamdan had played late in that game. And this coaching staff sucks.

The only positive that came out of this game is, a co-worker has 4 season tickets and said if Bills lose today, he'll boycott last game by not going, and will give me all 4 tickets for free! Sweeet! I'll get to see the last game of the Dick Jauron era. What a joke. If he's still coach, i'm gonna make a giant banner. Anti-Jauron banner.

If they didn't crap the bed the past two weeks they would be tied for first. If not for the soft early schedule they would have one of the worst records in the NFL.

I was saying that to myself earlier when NE and the Jets were both losing, that if they could beat Miami, they would have been the only AFCE team to win and would be almost able to control their own destiny. NE ended up winning anyways, but it was still just stupid thinking on my part. Just imagine what would happen to the Bills if they had to play a Pittsburgh or Tennessee in the playoffs..........now that would be ugly.

I agree with Deluca. It's BS people from WNY go to toronto to see this team play. Them paying money for this game just shows they support in the cause. I am very anti-any one who is going to toronto from WNY for the game. I think it's BS. They are trying to steal OUR team right from our hands and our own people are buying tickets and supporting it? Pathetic.

Speaking of pathetic, i watched todays game. I have a bad illness, i always have to watch my teams. I can never turn the tv off. Today was bad. Losman is garbage. I wish Hamdan had played late in that game. And this coaching staff sucks.

The only positive that came out of this game is, a co-worker has 4 season tickets and said if Bills lose today, he'll boycott last game by not going, and will give me all 4 tickets for free! Sweeet! I'll get to see the last game of the Dick Jauron era. What a joke. If he's still coach, i'm gonna make a giant banner. Anti-Jauron banner.

Don't forget me when you get them tickets. I'll be your designated driver seeing how I don't drink and I know you like to partake a little. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

It really is hard to fathom how the season that opened with such promise, disintegrated. They had zero pass rush again today. I kept thinking as I watched the game, why this one? It's Miami and they are treated to a Buffalo Bills December game in a 72-degree dome. Really was a sad day to be a Bills fan.

It really is hard to fathom how the season that opened with such promise, disintegrated. They had zero pass rush again today. I kept thinking as I watched the game, why this one? It's Miami and they are treated to a Buffalo Bills Decemeber game in a 72-degree dome. Really was a sad day to be a Bills fan.

Imagine a rookie place kicker in Rich Stadium in December? I hope the 30 pieces of silver Ralph got were worth it.

I'm sick of hearing how this game is needed to keep the Bills in Buffalo. What a load of crap. IF anyone actually believes Ralph cares if he Bills stay you are a dumb as you are gullible. If Ralph cared for even a moment about this community he could easily insure it happens. He hasn't raised one wrinkled withered finger to do so.

It really is hard to fathom how the season that opened with such promise, disintegrated.

The Bills play never changed (outside of Edwards injury), their level of competition did. I was among the few people trying to warn others of the Bills exploiting poor opponents and once they started playing decent teams, the party would be over. Instead I was ridiculed and blown off.

Archived