Game Discussion Thread

darksabre

I like to remind everyone here there is still 20 minutes of hockey left.

Step back off the ledge...

I do appreciate your optimism, as I feel like I've always been one of the more optimistic here, but this is getting rediclous...True, we're only 24 games in but streaks like the one we need at this point are VERY rare. Something has to change in a dramatic fashion...either these assclowns need to start realizing their "potential", or we have to ship out some of these assclowns, or Ruff has to go...or SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The last few weeks are WATER TORTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

these assclowns need to start realizing their "potential",

I am starting to believe that maybe these guys don't have the potential we all think they did. 0 goals in almost three full games is pitiful, especially against these no name goalies they have been playing against. THIS TEAM SUCKS ASSSS, just like the other Buffalo team.

I am starting to believe that maybe these guys don't have the potential we all think they did. 0 goals in almost three full games is pitiful, especially against these no name goalies they have been playing against. THIS TEAM SUCKS ASSSS, just the other Buffalo team.

Ha, I just jinxed all opposing goalies...................... :lol: yeah right, who am I kidding.

I think the amazing goalie theory has been myth busted my friend. We just can't score goals no matter who it is in net due to our offensive/team incompetence.

I know what you're saying. I meant that the opponent could bring up a guy from the ECHL and he'd have the game of his life against The Sabres.

LETS GO WE NEED A GOAL!!

that blind pass that roy just threw to the middle was so out of Mite hockey...there was at least 15 seconds left...take a look or otherwise get it on net...to just throw it in to the slot blindly where there was no sabre high is not playing with your heads up

Archived