Game Discussion Thread

darksabre

You call up Weber, but will now sit him? Would it really hurt to sit Teppo down for a game or two with the reason being nothing more than "YOU ARE OLD"! :wallbash:

http://www.wgr550.com/Lydman-Will-Play--Ri...Tonight/3433943

That's embarassing for a vet, remember? <_<

Which also goes to show, just HOW fed up with Max, Lindy actually is....!!!

That's embarassing for a vet, remember? <_<

Which also goes to show, just HOW fed up with Max, Lindy actually is....!!!

After having watched Teppo this season, his age is noticeable. I would love to see Lindy start rotating Paetsch in, perhaps in one of each set of back-to-back games. It would help keep Teppo fresher and also give Nathan some more NHL experience. He's played pretty well so far and we may need him in the playoffs, not to mention next season.

After having watched Teppo this season, his age is noticeable. I would love to see Lindy start rotating Paetsch in, perhaps in one of each set of back-to-back games. It would help keep Teppo fresher and also give Nathan some more NHL experience. He's played pretty well so far and we may need him in the playoffs, not to mention next season.

Don't disagree with a word you said.

Well, maybe the playoffs bit :thumbsup:

I'm sure you still won't like it, but I bet that's a part of their reasoning.

You're right, I don't like it. How about as long as Weber is here, play him both games in Florida and then ship him back. I'm sure he won't wilt.

PS It's not like the team has been on fire and no one can come out of the lineup. <_<

If I'm Cappy, I'm showing up in the locker room tonight with a pair of electric clippers, some razors and a rally speech. All these girly men and individuals need to forget how special they are. Everyone buzzes their heads into mohawks. And if anyone has a problem they can get the hell out. We don't need a team of primadonnas, we need warriors.

Oh, the memories of high school sports. Good call on that one tho. This team needs to unify somehow and if thats the only way... well I'm sure Roy could arrange a night on the town. :thumbsup:

If I'm Cappy, I'm showing up in the locker room tonight with a pair of electric clippers, some razors and a rally speech. All these girly men and individuals need to forget how special they are. Everyone buzzes their heads into mohawks. And if anyone has a problem they can get the hell out. We don't need a team of primadonnas, we need warriors.

That could work:

post-1053-1228431462_thumbjpg

:thumbsup:

Note: Tim Connolly was useful for something (bald head.)

The team could use a winning streak in the worst way - just to show some consistency & put the doubts behind. A win tonight & they're maybe back in 7th place with 27 points if NJ & Carolina lose. They need to decide if they're going to be the team that started the season for the rest of the season or the team that dumped 7 of their last 10 games.

What is the holdup on trading Maxim? It's got to be a cancer having him around. I think they should waive Connolly too when he comes off IR - not knowing when he's going to be available if at all is terrible for getting & keeping momentum & team chemistry. Too bad Darcy seems to always want to sit on the pot forever and not admit a mistake.

Mohawks don't work with highlights. They need to shave it all off. Good idea, though. The Buffalo Bandits sported mohawks for their championship game last season, and it worked for them!

It sounds like there are maybe 1,000 people there. I've never heard an arena so quiet.

Until 6 months ago, I lived 5 minutes from that arena. I'm thinking that with the economy where it is, there are very few folks at tonight's game. It would be freezing there when the crowds were small because the A/C is set for a full house.

It's a shame that there is a franchise in South FL, but not Winnipeg.

Going to feel really dumb once I find out the answer to this, but what is Stooge TV?

It was a site that let me watch the Sabres online (without paying the $179 the NHL wants). Obviously it was tiptoeing (?) around some rules. I watched the Bills/49ers game there, too. I had planned on watching the football game there tonight too. Maybe it's a TW-only issue?

It was a site that let me watch the Sabres online (without paying the $179 the NHL wants). Obviously it was tiptoeing (?) around some rules. I watched the Bills/49ers game there, too. I had planned on watching the football game there tonight too. Maybe it's a TW-only issue?

http://www.myp2pforum.eu/nhl-icehockey/321...discussion.html

Go to this site. I'm watching the game right now.

Archived