So, Connolly has a broken rib...

SDS

I can also point you to several comedy routines by Billy Connolly on the subject of the prostate, scrotums and if you're interested. I've already PMed BM with them.

More gay jokes and funnies, huh? That's all you've got left in the holster? What's next, a scintillating "I know you are but what I am?" routine?

My last post on TC until he's back on the ice...

Who here could withstand getting hit by a semitruck at 20 miles per hour and not come away with a broken something?

and show me another player on this team with over a point per game? and a positive +/-?

-Out.

My last post on TC until he's back on the ice...

Who here could withstand getting hit by a semitruck at 20 miles per hour and not come away with a broken something?

and show me another player on this team with over a point per game? and a positive +/-?

-Out.

Show me a player worth $3.5 million that can only play 30% of the games because he is made of glass.

I'll take less production from players I can count on.

What does getting hit by a semi truck have to do with anything?

How about you show me a hockey player that weighs 20,000lbs.

:lol: This is getting pretty funny. Now we are comparing hockey players to semi trucks.

I got one, if Connolly was an alien he would never get injured. Although with that shaved head, he is doing his best to look like one.

As a side bar, has anyone noticed that it is impossible to find videos of any of these hits?

I did find this tribute video:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Wait! I found a Connolly "hit":

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXH1cB9iy9I&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXH1cB9iy9I&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I actually am worried about his health. Isn't it possible that the ease at which timma seems to break bones a sign of some greater problem? Someone jokingly said Osteoporosis, but in all reality, maybe he has some kind of condition. I hope the team docs are doing something to check out other possible causes, but my hopes are not high considering they didn't even catch a clean break of a rib for how many days?

I actually am worried about his health. Isn't it possible that the ease at which timma seems to break bones a sign of some greater problem? Someone jokingly said Osteoporosis, but in all reality, maybe he has some kind of condition. I hope the team docs are doing something to check out other possible causes, but my hopes are not high considering they didn't even catch a clean break of a rib for how many days?

I am still looking for the knucklehead doctor who gave Darcy the advice to sign Connolly to a 9 mil deal when he couldn't put one foot in front of the other and then proceeded to miss the entire season. Could this be a case of video scouting and video diagnosis??

Archived