The Hockey Show on NHL.com

Hawerchuk

Who's Carrie Millbank? I'm out of touch and I've seen the NHL.com commercials and she's on fire but what's she famous for?

No where really. She's just done some side reporting work to interview famous people on the red carpet and been hired by few channels to work as on-location reporter for some really little known events for like NFL Network and College Sports TV and was hired by NHL. She "began" by being a Houston Texans cheerleader and they won like best cheerleaders in the NFL... and then companies kept giving her offers and so on. lol

Don't think i'm a stalker, it was on one of the first episodes of the Hockey Show.... lol

New Banner Girl? Meh, I like the skates and she's not really my cup of tea.

Ink Man didn't like Hayden either. Rosie O'Donnell and Whoopie Goldberg must be more his style. Or, he might just like Jason Pominville, not that there is anything wrong with that.

post-725-1225841455_thumbjpg

Ink Man didn't like Hayden either. Rosie O'Donnell and Whoopie Goldberg must be more his style. Or, he might just like Jason Pominville, not that there is anything wrong with that.

If you met my wife, you would understand. I'm just not all that arounsed by made up ho's. Natural beauty is the key. Think Selma Hayek...

Archived