GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

nfreeman

Never realized how bad buffalo could look when they have back to back games and travel. Can see the trip took a lot out of them. Lalime got beat on the first goal. Looked like poor D on the second but Lalime still should have been looking short side since the D man was on him wide.

These penalties are ridiculous thus far.

That's what I worried about.

I think the Sabres may have to play from behind for what, only the second time I think. Should be a close game 2-1 or 3-2, but I think the Sabres pull it out, maybe in OT or SO. I also think that if the Sabres lose it will be from stupidity, like too many bad penalties. Go Sabres.

That blonde girl behind the bench has a nice rack, even though she looks older. Slow start....

Yes she is a definite MILF

Does "I hate Thomas Vanek" still hate Thomas Vanek?

The guy looks much, much faster on his feet this year. As if he really did something different conditioning-wise or technique-wise to improve his breakout speed. And when he's moving, he's a top 10 forward, no doubt.

The guy looks much, much faster on his feet this year. As if he really did something different conditioning-wise or technique-wise to improve his breakout speed. And when he's moving, he's a top 10 forward, no doubt.

It could be the lighter paychecks this season <_<

Besides Roy, does anyone expect Max to "turn it on"?

Archived