Thrashers unveil third jersey

Bmwolf21

LINK

The Thrashers unveiled their new alternate uniforms during the 2008 Face Off Event on Wednesday, Oct. 8, at Philips Arena. The annual event, which is open to season ticket-holders, is a celebration of the start of the Thrashers 2008-09 Regular Season, which begins on Friday, Oct. 10, at Philips Arena when they host the Washington Capitals at 7:30 p.m.

Sorry, couldn't save a pic from the site for some reason, but the link includes photos and a "Uniform Timeline" for comparison.

Ugh, that jersey is crap.

In other news, icethetics shows the Tampa Bay and Philadelphia 3rd jersey leaks...http://icethetics.blogspot.com/

I actually like Tampa's. Maybe it's just the color scheme that I like, plus "Lightning" is a good name for a hockey team. In this case, using "Bolts" diminishes that part of it.

Man that is HORRIBLE ...

You know, and this is a bit off-topic but ... it's as if the league thinks they can win new fans by changing the jerseys ... as if THAT was the problem. Fix the GAME. And if people in Atlanta/Miami/Phoenix don't want to support it, get out. Do they really think somehow crazy new designs and tighter jerseys so you can see the "individual shape" of players is going to all of a sudden make people buy tickets or watch more on TV? (Did anyone else hear that from Quinn, about how the old jerseys were "boxy" and Jason Pominville looked just like Jaro Spacek ... but NOW we can see they are different! Well then, problem solved! I'm sure NBC will be offering millions for the next TV deal as a result of Jaro's figure.

Did anyone else hear that from Quinn, about how the old jerseys were "boxy" and Jason Pominville looked just like Jaro Spacek ... but NOW we can see they are different! Well then, problem solved! I'm sure NBC will be offering millions for the next TV deal as a result of Jaro's figure.

Glad I missed that. Painfully stupid. :wallbash:

Ugh, that jersey is crap.

In other news, icethetics shows the Tampa Bay and Philadelphia 3rd jersey leaks...http://icethetics.blogspot.com/

I actually like Tampa's. Maybe it's just the color scheme that I like, plus "Lightning" is a good name for a hockey team. In this case, using "Bolts" diminishes that part of it.

Agreed - TB's is a good looking jersey except for the Bolts part. The Flyers didn't do anything to screw up their jersey so well done.

Archived