Roberval GDT?

frisky

Why is everyone either losing an edge or diving all over the place? I've seen more people go down in this game than in back door sluts 9.

What was that one about? Should I see that one before I see 10? I don't want to ruin it by seeing them out of order... :lol:

I realize it's preseason, but man, the last two nights have looked really ugly. I realize that virtually no one played last night, and I have not watched up to this point tonight, but it doesn't look great. I know this is nothing to worry about since it's preseason, but they need to put a better showing out there and not give up any shorties.

What was that one about? Should I see that one before I see 10? I don't want to ruin it by seeing them out of order... :lol:

Oh you just watch south park and you will know all you need to know about back door sluts 9. it's PREEECIIIIOUSS

Back door sluts 9 makes crotch capers 3 look like naughty nurses 2!

I realize it's preseason, but man, the last two nights have looked really ugly. I realize that virtually no one played last night, and I have not watched up to this point tonight, but it doesn't look great. I know this is nothing to worry about since it's preseason, but they need to put a better showing out there and not give up any shorties.

Actually, they've looked a lot better than they did last night, but haven't been able to put any in. I'm pretty certain that none of our starters were on the point for those two shorties (Paetsch for one and one of the Portland boys for the other.)

Roy scores!

Whoever worked it out between the NHL and MSG, nice job. This wasn't supposed to be on, but it's a heck of a nice bonus.

Anyway...watched the first two periods out at a bar, and it amazed me to watch NHL players in this tiny rink. This is so freaking cool. This is why the NHL rocks the other sports leagues...imagine an NBA game in a high-school gym.

Archived