Roberval GDT?

frisky

If you mean Gerbe, I know! He could be incredible, he could be too small, he could be Theo Fleury, but it's going to be fun in any event to watch.

I don't know what it is but the kid has somethin'.

Is it me or did this game just get serious.

Gerbe had a rocket shot on the goal. I'm also very excited to see how he will turn out. I really think he will have a lot of success in the NHL. Not only that, I think he could very well be on the team by January full time.

I'm NOT saying that you'll be wrong. But keep in mind that these college guys usually need a year in the AHL just to get used to the 80+ game schedule, as compared to college.

That was kind of cheap that they dropped the puck without the Sabres being there. I'm also a little surprised the Sabres didn't take a timeout at that time to set up a play. But, whatever, the game is meaningless. I felt Gerbe played really well, and I'm excited to see how this team will play when more than just 7-10 regulars are out there.

I guess that ref didn't want to go to overtime...kinda funny. No way he does that in the regular season.

That was a bull #%^$#! way to end a game. Esspicially since the penalty happened with 14 seconds to go but they counted it down to 8 seconds. You'd think we'd get a break since we lost a few seconds.

That was a bull #%^$#! way to end a game. Esspicially since the penalty happened with 14 seconds to go but they counted it down to 8 seconds. You'd think we'd get a break since we lost a few seconds.

eh...preseason is about evaluating talent and we did that. Let the people of roboville have their day. They knew we would have scored with 7 seconds and won in overtime.

Archived