Complaint Thursdays

LabattBlue

:w00t: Ya know in a impulsive moment of complaining and food affection I show a weakness and I get my coconuts crushed... Nice :doh:

I'll just go now and schedule that gender switch operation... ... :bag:

One thing I've noticed about inky: he's very observant, and his one liners will hit every one of us like a freight train.

I second the following complaints.

Just getting over mine. It sucks. I once had a friend tell me "you can tell someone is from Buffalo, because they always have the sniffles".

More than you could ever know.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWxhDpX8IZs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWxhDpX8IZs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Consider the source: Keith "I hate every living, breathing conservative" Olbermann.

No wonder MSNBC's ratings are tanking!

Ok, since I've commented on a few responses to this thread, I actually have a legitimate complaint.

I get this message on Facebook that my 20th year class reunion is coming up. I'm given all the keywords to type in to access all the information so I can provide an RSVP for this event. Come to find out that they're holding this event two days after Thanksgiving and I'm going to be in Virginia for that holiday. The head of the planning committee told me that she would have wanted it during the summer, but that one of her "assistants" scheduled it for the time I just mentioned. Obviously, there are those who are going to be in WNY for Thanksgiving who will be able to make this event. Meanwhile, those of us who might have given it some thought to go to this but can't because of the FUBAR planning have got to be grinding our teeth right now over this.

As an aside, I did not like this "assistant" in my final year of high school with her. With this screw-up, my opinion of her hasn't changed.

Granted, I wasn't really serious about going. The fact that the HLIC gave me any sort of consideration to invite me was thoughtful in and of itself. Had the date been a little different, I might have changed my mind. Now I can honestly say that there will be some who will miss my presence sincerely, while there are others who will miss me because they might bring their guns.

Posters who don't log on for a whole day and then feel they have to respond to every other post with a separate post.

:nana:

Ha-ha-haaah :chris:

I do work for a living, and that's why I couldn't get on earlier.

Having said that, I don't know how do to multiple quotes within a post like some of these other guys do, so I make the most of it.

Ha-ha-haaah :chris:

I do work for a living, and that's why I couldn't get on earlier.

Having said that, I don't know how do to multiple quotes within a post like some of these other guys do, so I make the most of it.

I haven't figured that out yet either. I'm adding that to my complaint list.

Why aren't there buttons, just like the emoticons, the put the correct code in the dialog box for you. You just hit the Open Youtube button, past the video code, the press the Close Youtube button. It could be in a pulldown menu just like the smiley faces. That's a pretty good idea, I think.

I haven't figured that out yet either. I'm adding that to my complaint list.

Why aren't there buttons, just like the emoticons, the put the correct code in the dialog box for you. You just hit the Open Youtube button, past the video code, the press the Close Youtube button. It could be in a pulldown menu just like the smiley faces. That's a pretty good idea, I think.

Sometimes I wish they had smiley faces on YT like they do here on SS. The only problem with that comes with the petty, sophomoric jabs that the trolls put on there because they have nothing better to post on YT (let alone how to properly use their time).

I knew there was a reason I like him... :thumbsup:

Actually, I don't know if he's ever gone after any paleoconservatives like these guys. They're probably not even a blip on his pathetically liberal radar screen.

Maybe they're flying stealth and he doesn't know it.

Okay...I wasn't going to go here but since you brought up the right and the left thing, here I go. I always hear my Righty friends pissin and moanin about wellfare and other, what they like to call, "Entitlement" programs that "takes money out of our pockets and gives it to a bunch of people that don't deserve it." Then these same Rightys back a guy who wants to give out 700 BILLION dollars in a Bailout, to a bunch of thieves in suits. They don't care if the government steals our money from us, just as long as it goes to rich people and not poor.

Funny how at the end of another Bush presidency there is another banking crisis(remember the Savings and Loan crisis in the 80's)

Here's a complaint. Why can't the New Era Cap Company spell the home team's name right on their e-shop? Buffalo Sabers in the drop down box. I emailed them and told them they should at least spell the home team right.

Okay, everyone is gonna hate me but I just gotta say it.

I want to complain about the fact that there is a FOOTBALL thread pinned at the top of a HOCKEY message board. It's like chalk on a blackboard everytime I see it. I know they're winning and I sure am happy about that but I come here for Sabres Hockey and I just hate seeing that thread.

There. Throw me under the bus.

Okay, everyone is gonna hate me but I just gotta say it.

I want to complain about the fact that there is a FOOTBALL thread pinned at the top of a HOCKEY message board. It's like chalk on a blackboard everytime I see it. I know they're winning and I sure am happy about that but I come here for Sabres Hockey and I just hate seeing that thread.

There. Throw me under the bus.

I want to complain about Cleveland Browns fans.

Okay...I wasn't going to go here but since you brought up the right and the left thing, here I go. I always hear my Righty friends pissin and moanin about wellfare and other, what they like to call, "Entitlement" programs that "takes money out of our pockets and gives it to a bunch of people that don't deserve it." Then these same Rightys back a guy who wants to give out 700 BILLION dollars in a Bailout, to a bunch of thieves in suits. They don't care if the government steals our money from us, just as long as it goes to rich people and not poor.

Funny how at the end of another Bush presidency there is another banking crisis(remember the Savings and Loan crisis in the 80's)

IIRC, Ron Paul was opposed to any bailout whatsoever. Now that is a true conservative right there!

I want to complain that I am Debate Drunk. This was the best debate ever. Never have I been happier to witness such silliness. Joe Biden is a master bullshitter and Palin thinks that running Alasker givers her experience on everything. #%^$#! son, I don't have any more booze.

Can I complain that it is ridiculous that this presidential election may come down to the public's opinion on the VP candidates?

I want to complain that I am Debate Drunk. This was the best debate ever. Never have I been happier to witness such silliness. Joe Biden is a master bullshitter and Palin thinks that running Alaska givers her experience on everything. #%^$#! son, I don't have any more booze.

Can I complain that it is ridiculous that this presidential election may come down to the public's opinion on the VP candidates?

Let me ask you this: how much executive experience do Barack Obama and Joe Biden have combined? It's one thing to have a Senate seat, but it's quite another to be not only the governor of a state but also the Commander of the Alaska National Guard - which, BTW, sits just 50 miles due east of Russia.

To get back on topic on your post, consider this hypothetical situation. What kind of a president will you have if either Obama or McCain die in office? [Refrain from cynicism and sarcasm, please.]

Another thing: Can you name one piece of legislation that Obama has written during his entire political career? FYI, it's not a trick question.

Also, here's an article worth reading.

I want to complain that I am Debate Drunk. This was the best debate ever. Never have I been happier to witness such silliness. Joe Biden is a master bullshitter and Palin thinks that running Alasker givers her experience on everything. #%^$#! son, I don't have any more booze.

I would like to complain about people who can't pronounce the word "nuclear". :wallbash:

Let me ask you this: how much executive experience do Barack Obama and Joe Biden have combined? It's one thing to have a Senate seat, but it's quite another to be not only the governor of a state but also the Commander of the Alaska National Guard - which, BTW, sits just 50 miles due east of Russia.

To get back on topic on your post, consider this hypothetical situation. What kind of a president will you have if either Obama or McCain die in office? [Refrain from cynicism and sarcasm, please.]

Another thing: Can you name one piece of legislation that Obama has written during his entire political career? FYI, it's not a trick question.

Also, here's an article worth reading.

The mayor of Buffalo has almost as much executive experience as the governor of Alaska. I think the state legislature meets at the Denny's in Juneau. And give me a break about the Russia thing. It's not like there are boats lined up at the border with guys in furry hats and AK47's waiting to invade.

The republicans don't care about me, I don't make enough money. And I've had enough of Tinkle On Economics...sorry...Trickle Down Economics. It didn't work under Reagan...It Didn't work under Bush and we're all paying for it now(and in the years to come)

Only hockey posts from me from now on...

I absolutely hate people who listen have headphones on, but their music is so ridiculously loud that I can hear every single word in the song... all while I'm wearing my own headphones. I thought the whole purpose of headphones was so that other people didn't have to listen to music. Stupid me. And of course their music clashes with what I'm listening to. Their random rap music doesn't mix well with Pearl Jam at all.

The mayor of Buffalo has almost as much executive experience as the governor of Alaska. I think the state legislature meets at the Denny's in Juneau. And give me a break about the Russia thing. It's not like there are boats lined up at the border with guys in furry hats and AK47's waiting to invade.

The republicans don't care about me, I don't make enough money. And I've had enough of Tinkle On Economics...sorry...Trickle Down Economics. It didn't work under Reagan...It Didn't work under Bush and we're all paying for it now(and in the years to come)

I couldn't say it any better myself, so I shan't.

I'm too poor to vote Democrat...