New Jersey at NY Rangers, Game 3 (NYR leads 2-0) 7 p.m. ET, Versus Preview

San Jose at Calgary, Game 3 (Series tied 1-1) 10 p.m. ET, Versus Preview

NHL Scoreboard

Philadelphia at Washington, Game 2 (Wash leads 1-0) 2 p.m., NBC Preview

Montreal at Boston, Game 3 (Montreal leads 2-0) 7 p.m. ET Preview

New Jersey at NY Rangers, Game 3 (NYR leads 2-0) 7 p.m. ET, Versus Preview

San Jose at Calgary, Game 3 (Series tied 1-1) 10 p.m. ET, Versus Preview

Thanks, Wolf...

Caps, Habs, Rags, and Flames will win...

So Hartnell essentially tackles Huet in the middle of the crease, then prevents Huet from getting up and getting his stick by staying on top of him, and Olcyzk calls that "incidental contact?" :blink: :wacko:

So Hartnell essentially tackles Huet in the middle of the crease, then prevents Huet from getting up and getting his stick by staying on top of him, and Olcyzk calls that "incidental contact?" :blink: :wacko:

The only thing incidental about that was the comment..LOL

The only thing incidental about that was the comment..LOL

Hard to say that you lose respect for someone's opinion based on one off-the-cuff comment, but man, I have to say I wonder about Olczyk's analysis after that one.

Hard to say that you lose respect for someone's opinion based on one off-the-cuff comment, but man, I have to say I wonder about Olczyk's analysis after that one.

Well one thing you can say about this game..Neither one of these two teams are winning the cup this yr..

If that was the first dumb thing he said then maybe. I haven't been able to stomach him since the Sabres/Canes series. He had some doosies(sp?) in that one.

If that was the first dumb thing he said then maybe. I haven't been able to stomach him since the Sabres/Canes series. He had some doosies(sp?) in that one.

I must have blocked out those memories... :ph34r:

Did you hear , Marty's wife is going to have a Cesarean Section tomorrow . He had things on his mind. Flyer or not Marty like Danny are good guys.

Hadn't heard that. Never had anything against Marty - one of my favorite players when he was here, got the chance to interview him once and nearly ran out of tape in my recorder, but that's another story - but never was a big fan of Danny.

But they are Flyers, though - they get no quarter from this Sabres fan until they are out of the black and orange...

Looked like a different goalie than the one who played in game one.... :ph34r:

Not sure I agree, I think the Caps were just downright awful tonight, looking like the Caps team we would beat silly in the regular season.

Everyone was trying to everything on his own, and the Flyers had success with their pressure because nobody ever seemed to help out the puck carrier.

Kind of hard for me at times. My area Junior team is the Kitchener Rangers, Peters and Roy were Rangers Roy the Memorial Cup Captain. Mike Richards of flyers also was a Kitchener Ranger and a great Captain. I follow these players whatever team they play for and want good things for them as they were fine young men in my community. It does get tough when they are signed to teams I wish they were not drafted by.

Here is a beef as a Ranger Mike Richards and Cory Perry. Notice how they take their hats off.

Hadn't heard that. Never had anything against Marty - one of my favorite players when he was here, got the chance to interview him once and nearly ran out of tape in my recorder, but that's another story - but never was a big fan of Danny.

But they are Flyers, though - they get no quarter from this Sabres fan until they are out of the black and orange...

here we go , two more great games....

Devils Score New Jersey 1 - Rangers 0 early and

Bruins Score Boston 1 - Montreal 0 early

That was a fantastic shot by Lucic. Picked the corner with a wicked little snap/wrister (only saw the quick Vs' replay, so I couldn't quite tell) but Price had no chance on that shot.

I can't find the montreal/boston game on directv. This is rather bothersome! I've got the devils game on 603, and

channel 770-- flyers vs. caps 2-8pm

771--pens at senators monday 7pm-1am

772--sharks at flames tuesday april 15 10-4am

I want some CBC coverage now, damn it!

game in french best i can do tonight, you could change your proxy and get

cbc.ca though

Rangers 1 - Devils 1

I can't find the montreal/boston game on directv. This is rather bothersome! I've got the devils game on 603, and

channel 770-- flyers vs. caps 2-8pm

771--pens at senators monday 7pm-1am

772--sharks at flames tuesday april 15 10-4am

I want some CBC coverage now, damn it!

Archived