Stanley Cup Playoffs Game Discussion Thread

Bmwolf21

I can't find the montreal/boston game on directv. This is rather bothersome! I've got the devils game on 603, and

channel 770-- flyers vs. caps 2-8pm

771--pens at senators monday 7pm-1am

772--sharks at flames tuesday april 15 10-4am

I want some CBC coverage now, damn it!

I've got nothing on DirecTV either. WTF is going on here? No NESN feed, no CBC, nothing.

I can't find the montreal/boston game on directv. This is rather bothersome! I've got the devils game on 603, and

channel 770-- flyers vs. caps 2-8pm

771--pens at senators monday 7pm-1am

772--sharks at flames tuesday april 15 10-4am

I want some CBC coverage now, damn it!

I'm on the phone w/ DirecTV tech support right now, and the rep is claiming that the game is blacked out to DirecTV. Does anyone in the States with cable and CI have the game on?

My guess is that someone at DirecTV flipped the wrong switch.

I'm on the phone w/ DirecTV tech support right now, and the rep is claiming that the game is blacked out to DirecTV. Does anyone in the States with cable and CI have the game on?

My guess is that someone at DirecTV flipped the wrong switch.

I am local Bruins here and NYR/NJ on versus, no CI on here.

you are able to make it full screen.. I watch one game in large screen, the other small screen , kind like picture on picture. The RDS feed is good though.

Devis 3 Rangers 2

Montreal 1 - Boston 1 starting the third. .

strangly, the little video window with the french is like 1000x better than nesn hd with jack edwards.

DirecTV/CI subscribers - I just got the NESN feed on 772 (with about 5 minutes left in the second) so check your feeds...

Nice open-mike exchange between Rupp and Mara on the Vs broadcast - love to hear them trash-talking during a scrum...

I can't stand the NESN PbP and color guys, but their broadcast does have some nice features - I like the Intermission Countdown Clock and I gotta admit, it's much nicer to look at Kathryn Tappen than Kevin Sylvester between periods...

DirecTV/CI subscribers - I just got the NESN feed on 772 (with about 5 minutes left in the second) so check your feeds...

Nice open-mike exchange between Rupp and Mara on the Vs broadcast - love to hear them trash-talking during a scrum...

thank you for the info. i just found it. i was searching all night. WTF is up with Direct Tv.

Thanks again!

I can't stand the NESN PbP and color guys, but their broadcast does have some nice features - I like the Intermission Countdown Clock and I gotta admit, it's much nicer to look at Kathryn Tappen than Kevin Sylvester between periods...

welcome to my world....Brickley is palatable....but Jack is pathetic...and that Gord guy can be annoying at times

greetings nice to see you here again. Great , great games tonight and still one more to come :)

Will be interesting to see what Sabres will look like next season. Some changes for sure. Perhaps more importantly who they have signed to contracts.

Hello Millbank. Leafs nor sabres are in it in April. oh well---- less than 180 days to the opener.

Sharks force a goalie change with three quick ones.

Wow, to borrow a phrase from earlier in the thread - the Flames' defense looked like the Sabres', circa the February 10-game winless streak.

After our game against the Flyers and watching this one, I'm coining a new phrase:

"You don't protect a 3-0 first period lead, you have to build on it."

There's just too much time and when it become a two-goal lead and then a one-goal lead, the momentum completely shifts.

Wow, Flames win 4-3 on Nolan's goal.

Campbell tried the spin-o-ramma in his own zone with less than 20 second left and an open net. He got really lucky that shot that followed missed or it would have been 5-3. Then, after they got it back, he limp-risted one from the blue line that missed the net with 5 seconds left. If his price had gone up a couple million since being traded, it's fallen back down in these playoffs.

Archived