Stanley Cup Playoffs Game Discussion Thread

Bmwolf21

What a surprise to wake up to. Was 3 - 1 when I went to bed, while there was two periods remaining in game, I really didn't think Calgary could come back and win. Good for them. Goes to show a team gets a big lead , they better put them away. Calgary gets a ray of hope and bang.

Definitely....a classic playoff atmosphere with fans who just love the game. I don't think I saw anyone NOT wearing red.

That was great. I am sure everyone out west wants to avoid CGY. They gave Detroit hell last year too, remember? I didnt think Dallas was all that, but it would be nice to bounce Anaheim hoping for CGY/DET again. I wish the weekend games out west were not so late though :(

I wish the weekend games out west were not so late though :(

I don't get the remote (well, at least I can't use to put on hockey, especially non-Sabres hockey) until after my girlfriend goes to bed, so I'm happy that there are games on later.

That was a great game. I don't care too much who wins, but after the Sharks' third goal, I started to cheer for the Flames.

Definitely....a classic playoff atmosphere with fans who just love the game. I don't think I saw anyone NOT wearing red.

There was one gu,y and he was a 50 yr. old guy wearing an Aquaman shirt.

Just incongruent enough to make you say, hey there is a 50 year old guy wearing an

Aquaman shirt. :lol:

There was one gu,y and he was a 50 yr. old guy wearing an Aquaman shirt.

Just incongruent enough to make you say, hey there is a 50 year old guy wearing an

Aquaman shirt. :lol:

I saw that and actually did say that out loud. :D

Archived