GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Bmwolf21

After spending about 5 minutes on the bills board and seeing that it is going to be another season of hate amongst fans liking and hating JP I think I might go back and be a Cowboys fan again..Or maybe I can hope the Sabres win a few and something good happens to keep football away a little longer..Either way go Sabes

I would really like to see them grind out a 2-1 or 3-2 win tonight. Lately it seems like they either win by three or lose by three. They haven't won a one gaol game in a while and they haven't won many all year. That would show me that they have the grit to stay with an entire game and pull it out in the end. Of course, seeing them win 7-1 wouldn't be terrible either.

ROCKEM' SABRES!

After spending about 5 minutes on the bills board and seeing that it is going to be another season of hate amongst fans liking and hating JP I think I might go back and be a Cowboys fan again..Or maybe I can hope the Sabres win a few and something good happens to keep football away a little longer..Either way go Sabes

haven't they gotten rid of JP yet?

I would really like to see them grind out a 2-1 or 3-2 win tonight. Lately it seems like they either win by three or lose by three. They haven't won a one gaol game in a while and they haven't won many all year. That would show me that they have the grit to stay with an entire game and pull it out in the end. Of course, seeing them win 7-1 wouldn't be terrible either.

ROCKEM' SABRES!

As much as I love this team lighting up the scoreboard, I'd rather see them winning playoff-style games down the stretch - with an emphasis on defense, playing tough and physical, and being opportunistic on the offensive end. I would be thrilled with a few 2-1 or 3-2 wins down the stretch.

Ottawa destroys the Sabres tonite....they come out angry for poor play as of late, and Sabres come out flat bc they are a heartless, gutless group of soft euro pansies on figure skates just going through the motions....

OTT 12

BUF 1

Ouch. God I hope you're wrong.

FWIW - Miller's 71st start and 25th straight start (according to my quick research on ESPN.com.) Since his play has tailed off in March, I'm really starting to see how him being overworked down the stretch is hurting his game.

(As I type that he makes a big save on Fisher.)

I agree with you , the JP - Trent thing ruined much of the fun of reading the wall. I do not look forward to another year of it.

wish DTV could get their act together HD not showing anything but blank screen. At least have the SD broadcast

I'm having the same problem.. In fact, if I go to the HD channel, my receiver trips into searching for satellite and locks up. DTV and their technology leaves a lot to be desired. Although this problem is new for tonight. Haven't seen it misbehave like this. DTV IS CRAP!! Break up their monopoly and give us choices for the NFL and NHL package please!!!!

Didn't take long for Ottawa to get my blood boiling yet again. Neil knocks Miller off his skates in the crease and then Schubert boards Kaleta. God I hate these guys... :angry:

Didn't take long for Ottawa to get my blood boiling yet again. Neil knocks Miller off his skates in the crease and then Schubert boards Kaleta. God I hate these guys... :angry:

agreed, I wish just for once it was our guys laying the smackdown!

It tells me, we all need do the best we can on this side. Its great to have some fun, to share information, have opinions on issues,and disagree but hopefully we can do better that it is a good experience for folks. The bad attitudes can keep away.

the wall has gone down hill and as so since flutie/johnson and everything else days. I just want a board with info on whats going on

that doesn happen to me. What recv you have??? I have the HR20 and H20 and they run great

H20... As I said, first time I've seen it act up like this tonight. It just seems like it is always something with these guys. Proof positive when you remove competition, you get less than their best.

HD is up on 770-1

Schubert banked it off the boards. Weird goal. I thought the first shot beat Miller

Buffalo: Ottawa: :angry:

What do you mean weird goal? First shot? Banked it off the boards?

Shubert roofed it glove side from the top of the circle, no?

Archived