GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Bmwolf21

You have got to be kidding me...how does Gaustad NOT score there? :wallbash:

Fantastic save by Miller. If Ottawa scores after Buffalo misses a big op, that could be a killer.

FWIW, from the Sabres' Edge blog:

By the way, there are a TON of empty seats in the 100 and 200 levels tonight. Lots of season ticket holders appear to have given up the ghost. Section 201 in the corner to Miller's left is virutally empty. Weird to see.

Nice piece from Harrington on the Sabres Edge Blog:

15:13 left: Ruff has done plenty of line shuffing in this period and a Gaustad-Kotalik-Bernier combination narrowly missed tying the game. Gaustad was stopped by a kick save from defenseman Brian Lee, just called up today to replace Redden.

13:16 left: The Sens have a 7-0 edge in shots in this period as Miller has made a couple good saves, notably on Cory Stillman. Now the lines are Paille-Hecht-Pominville, Kotalik-Gaustad-Bernier, Vanek-Roy-Afinogenov and Stafford-Mair-Kaleta. We're 76 games in and this team simply can't find any combinations that work for more than two or three games in a row.

I wish someone would define TON? looks full on TV

I'm guessing guys in the press box have a better angle than the TV cameras, but I have seen more empty seats than usual tonight.

Nice piece from Harrington on the Sabres Edge Blog:

15:13 left: Ruff has done plenty of line shuffing in this period and a Gaustad-Kotalik-Bernier combination narrowly missed tying the game. Gaustad was stopped by a kick save from defenseman Brian Lee, just called up today to replace Redden.

13:16 left: The Sens have a 7-0 edge in shots in this period as Miller has made a couple good saves, notably on Cory Stillman. Now the lines are Paille-Hecht-Pominville, Kotalik-Gaustad-Bernier, Vanek-Roy-Afinogenov and Stafford-Mair-Kaleta. We're 76 games in and this team simply can't find any combinations that work for more than two or three games in a row.

I'm guessing guys in the press box have a better angle than the TV cameras, but I have seen more empty seats than usual tonight.

can't be the weather :-)

According to NHL.com, Sabres are being outshot EDIT: 7-0 at this point in the period.

And in fairness I now update this to show that the SOG (second period) are now 8-8.

EDIT: Stop riding my coattails, Harry. :angry:

Archived