I miss the good old WGR55

wjag

I loved his show when I was younger. Towards the end of the Empire/WNSA days, I finally realized how clueless he was. Oh well, at least he knew how to entertain.

I only knew of him for those last few years. Everytime he was on I wanted to run for the door. :ph34r:

I always enjoyed Pat Hannigan's analysis and great stories. Paul Wieland too. I wonder if they're still around?

I received a reply back from the Sabres Alumni website. Pat Hannigan is living in Fort Erie and as previously mentioned Professor Weiland :) is at SBU.

They used to compose parodies on players and highlights? They used to put highlights to cool tunes? This year they are so bland. Nothing.. nada... zip..

Dude, wait til the playoffs..... wow some people never can be happy. WGR never did any songs last year during the season either.

Old Time Fans of WGR will remember the days of Greg Brown, "My Guy" Doug Young, Barry "The Elvis" Buetel, Rocco Pandola (One of my favorites!)

Of course while the hosts were great the callers developed their own personality like Eddie on the East Side, Mr. Negative, #29....

Those were the days!

Old Time Fans of WGR will remember the days of Greg Brown, "My Guy" Doug Young, Barry "The Elvis" Buetel, Rocco Pandola (One of my favorites!)

Of course while the hosts were great the callers developed their own personality like Eddie on the East Side, Mr. Negative, #29....

Those were the days!

James from Niagara Falls! :wallbash: :wallbash:

Archived