Sabres @ Canadiens (02/07)

LabattBlue

Miller's starting tonight.

That changes my thoughts on the game. I thought this was a dangerous game for the Sabres because of that big win against the Sens on Saturday and the possibility of Biron being cold if he started. They've had enough time to forget about it, I hope and will punish the Habs tonight.

I disagree. I think if it goes to OT, the Sabres are going to win. Miller has been at his best in high pressure situations this year...Breakaways, overtimes, shootouts. I expect that to continue if the game goes into OT tonight. If Biron is in net, then I could see an OT loss...

I hope that you are correct, sir.

I just feel that we will have trouble putting many starch products into their receptacle tonight. I'm sure Miller will play well, but Rory will be in the lineup tonight, so I expect Les Habitants to have more than a few good scoring chances.

All that being said, the Sabres are still a better team, so maybe we pull this one out.

I hope that you are correct, sir.

I just feel that we will have trouble putting many starch products into their receptacle tonight. I'm sure Miller will play well, but Rory will be in the lineup tonight, so I expect Les Habitants to have more than a few good scoring chances.

All that being said, the Sabres are still a better team, so maybe we pull this one out.

Rory was in the lineup against Philly and Ottawa too. I think it is going to be a low scoring game either way. 1 could be enough for either team tonight.

I know I shouldn't, but right now I expect no less than a win over Montreal. Be it in overtime or regulation, I will be disappointed, unless Huet has an unbelievable night, or something happens a la the Rangers game and Biron has to come in cold, if the Sabres do not win tonight.

That said, 4-1 Sabres.

damn you guys! i just logged on and thought your predictions were actual scores! bastards!

go sabes, looks like a tight game. 11 shots by us iwth 5 min to go in the first. put one away!

:lol:

Best to check in the afternoon...

0-0 after one. i came back from class halfway through the first, and the sabres looked really good. There were a couple defensive letdowns at the end of the period, but you can't have everything. Again, USA Vezina Miller is on tonight. Unfortunately, so is the montreal goalie, so it will take a great play to get one up on these guys. Hopefully peters is implicated in this gambling ring. That'd be an easy way to get him off the ice.