Sabres @ Canadiens (02/07)

LabattBlue

You thought he did have a chance?

I didn't see it. It's just a dumb thing Lorentz says all the time -- except about the opposing goalie.

Late goal! Sweet. Maybe I'm paranoid, but over the years it seems like it's always the other team to get one with a few seconds left. Nice to see us get one!

P.S. Rick sounds fine!

3-1 Sabres.

Pominville, Roy and Max with goals.

Instead of the post I guess we can look forward to JPom putting it in the net in the third!

I missed the first but I can't believe the Habs dominated the way they did and we took the lead. Hopefully the last second goal will completely demoralize them.

Late goal! Sweet. Maybe I'm paranoid, but over the years it seems like it's always the other team to get one with a few seconds left. Nice to see us get one!

P.S. Rick sounds fine!

I noticed we seem to give up the late goals too. I like when Rick told the 21,000 Montreal Fans that they were wrong. Haha! They are pretty brutal. They boo any call against them, no matter how blatent.

I noticed we seem to give up the late goals too. I like when Rick told the 21,000 Montreal Fans that they were wrong. Haha! They are pretty brutal. They boo any call against them, no matter how blatent.

they're stupid, but they do love their team... did i mention that all french canadians are stupid?? stupid, soft, and very homosexual

The other one that drives me nuts (Devils fans do it too) is this:

Montreal player has no one between him and the puck which is 20-30 feet away, and the fans go nuts like they are going to have a breakaway, despite the fact that a defenseman is back and much closer to the puck. Ok, I did the worst job articulating that, does everyone know what I mean.

The other one that drives me nuts (Devils fans do it too) is this:

Montreal player has no one between him and the puck which is 20-30 feet away, and the fans go nuts like they are going to have a breakaway, despite the fact that a defenseman is back and much closer to the puck. Ok, I did the worst job articulating that, does everyone know what I mean.

yes. i think we had those feelings when our savior QB threw for 100 yards and passed to his 300lb tight end converted to RT against the 2-14 texans and thought it was the beginning of the dynasty.