Donation information for board upgrade...

SDS

If you like to donate a few dollars to upgrading the board software here is how you can help:

1. If you do NOT have the excess discretionary funds at this time - do not sweat it! We don't need anyone's utility bill money. ;)

2. PayPal - send donations to "paypal at twobillsdrive dot com"

3. By mail - please PM me for my address

Depending on what we get we will get either purchase the one year license or the perpetual license. Any money left over will go to a contest/giveaway to registered board members!

Thank you for consideration!

Thanks for the info. Note to those using paypal with a credit card: Make sure to select "goods" or "services" in the dropdown menu on paypal, and NOT "quasi-cash," which is nothing more than an opportunity for your bank to charge you cash advance fees.

As a side note, I think I found a skin that will look really nice and be MUCH more readable than the current one. I think it will be very easy to include a red/black and a blue/gold skin for everyone to customize their own view.

One more unknown pledge by mail...

We've seem to have stalled a little bit... For those of you indicated a willingness to donate in the initial upgrade thread, please consider sending your donation soon so we can get busy installing!

As weird as it may seem, this being stickied might have something to do with it. I didn't even notice it until I began to wonder what was going on with the project last night. I'm off for lunch right now, and I have to go to Latin class at 12:30, but I'll send money when I get back later.

As weird as it may seem, this being stickied might have something to do with it. I didn't even notice it until I began to wonder what was going on with the project last night. I'm off for lunch right now, and I have to go to Latin class at 12:30, but I'll send money when I get back later.

You know, that seems to be a common problem... I have noticed that "pinned" topics actually get less noticed than than unpinned topics (but you need activity to keep it up near the top).

You know, that seems to be a common problem... I have noticed that "pinned" topics actually get less noticed than than unpinned topics (but you need activity to keep it up near the top).

So is Juju the official bumper?

Update: $160 with a few checks in the mail.

Great!, we will get the perpetual license! :)

I will try to install this weekend. There is a skin ($30) that both PTS and I like that will need some color/graphics changes in order to fit the Sabres color scheme, but that should be fairly quick.

Update: $160 with a few checks in the mail.

Great!, we will get the perpetual license! :)

I will try to install this weekend. There is a skin ($30) that both PTS and I like that will need some color/graphics changes in order to fit the Sabres color scheme, but that should be fairly quick.

Awesome.

I've ordered the software, they have received payment - now I am just waiting for them to get off their and let me access the software. :angry:

After I get that installed (pretty painless), I'll download a skin we have been eyeing up and get the color scheme in place...

How long will it take to upgrade?

I have actually already installed it on a copy of the database and I am poking around. The practice upgrade went smoothly, so I do not anticipate any issues.

I'll probably try and download the new skin tonight and test it. We should have the upgrade working in a few days, but with all the new options - it won't be "finished" for weeks as we tweak this and that...

Archived