Murray is a POS

Corp000085

wow... says the NHL needs to take care of "this" or else they will on saturday.

neil's hit was clean

drury's helmet was "not on properly"

Murray needs a slapshot to the head. I can't stand the guy! and by the way, nobody's saying the elbow was up!! he got hit 3-4 seconds LATE! what a clown

You're right Jujufish, I'm sorry. Those were his magic "glashes." And Drury'sh helmet wash not on properly and hish head hit the icshe. He put out hish shtar line and Lindy put out hish goonsh. No, he didn't exthpect it and it was obvioush what Lindy wash doing.

I know he can't help the speech impediment, but he's just an unlikeable guy.

3-to-4 seconds? Dude, it was a "one-onethousand" count, if that. It was late but it wasn't late by very much. It was a hard hit by a hard-nosed player. Adam Mair does it just about every night, but he's rarely on the ice with another team's captain.

Murray is an idiot for whining about it. They had to know Lindy wasn't going to stand for it but they sent their top line out anyway.

He's just jealous because Lindy has been able to stay the coach of one team for such a long time, and he's been around the block more times than a $2 crack-. How are you going to take care of this Sat night Murray? Another cheap shot or maybe you can just lose the game again.

I know he can't help the speech impediment, but he's just an unlikeable guy.

Yeah, I know a few people with lisps and it doesn't bother me at all. But something about Murray's, I'd rather hear cat claws on a chalkboard. He sounds like my grandmother when she has her teeth out.

Plain and simple, no doubt about it, Ottawa is Buffalo's bitch.

And Murray is the perfect coach for Buffalo's bitch.

In the last game against Ottawa, when Buffalo was flying in from Atlanta to play their 2nd game in 2 nights, all we heard from Murray and his chokers was that they had to jump on the 'tired' Sabres. The Sabres pulled out the win.

Tonight, with rookies all over the Sabres lineup; with Ottawa completely healthy; with a 2 goal lead; with Drury missing half the game; with a huge advantage in power plays, Murray's chokers lose again.

How stupid do you have to be not to realize the situation after that hit? With 600 wins in the NHL, you tell me he doesn't have the sense to realize that the Sabres are going goon it up, and he puts out his tin-man skill players?

Ottawa has always lacked grit, that's why they gag like a french on a busy night in the playoffs. Tonight, that lack of grit was exposed.

His helmet wasn't on right. That's all Murray's got? Like I said, Ottawa and Murray, a perfect match.

3-to-4 seconds? Dude, it was a "one-onethousand" count, if that. It was late but it wasn't late by very much. It was a hard hit by a hard-nosed player. Adam Mair does it just about every night, but he's rarely on the ice with another team's captain.

Murray is an idiot for whining about it. They had to know Lindy wasn't going to stand for it but they sent their top line out anyway.

It was a hard hit, but it was a hard LATE hit. It doesn't matter if it's late by a nanosecond or by three strides. A late hit is a late hit. To me, it sure as heck looked like Neil did a pretty nice job of following through with his elbow as well. Just my opinion.

As per Murray, it's stupid to make fun of the way he talks...the guy can't help it. Of course, him stating that Drury was injured because his helmet wasn't on tight is ridiculous. Murray should be made fun of for sounding like an idiot...for his word choice, rather than his lisp.

It was at least a full second late and it doesn't matter how late it was. He had plenty of time to pull up and soften it, or miss Dru all together. 1 second late or 4 seconds late, it was intended to be malicious.

I know Mair is tough, but I have never seen him hit anybody like that or even come close to it.

It was at least a full second late and it doesn't matter how late it was.

Sure it does.

He had plenty of time to pull up and soften it, or miss Dru all together. 1 second late or 4 seconds late, it was intended to be malicious.

I had no idea we could now tell intent. Care to give me the Mega-millions numbers, oh soothsayer?

I know Mair is tough, but I have never seen him hit anybody like that or even come close to it.

That's because normally by the time he gets there the puck is gone, so you don't see him hit guys late. Does it all the time. The difference is he doesn't usually catch them as perfectly as Neal hit Drury.

The Otter's announcer's "3 Stars:"

#1=Danny Heatley

#2=Thomas Vanek

#3=An Otter, can't remember the puke's name? Maybe Alfie or Fisher... Who the eff cares?

Then they throw a "special bone" to Stafford... :doh: :doh:

What a bunch a puke announcers, I used to respect them...

The quote of the night:

"Ottawa deserved a better fate."

Reminder... BIG EFFING REMINDER: Ever live in BFLO and root for BFLO sports!

:blink:

/rant

It doesn't matter if it's late by a nanosecond or by three strides.

Ridiculous. Absolutely ridiculous.

To me, it sure as heck looked like Neil did a pretty nice job of following through with his elbow as well. Just my opinion.

No he didn't. That's a simple physics lesson. After making impact, you tend to raise your arms to keep balance. There was no elbow involved in that play. I remember the idiot Flyers fans saying the same thing about Soupy when he crushed Umberger.

As per Murray, it's stupid to make fun of the way he talks...the guy can't help it. Of course, him stating that Drury was injured because his helmet wasn't on tight is ridiculous. Murray should be made fun of for sounding like an idiot...for his word choice, rather than his lisp.

I agree.

I have yet to see a replay in regular time. It looks to me like it was a questionable angle, but There are 20 hits a game where guys take a questionable angle. I personally don't think the Sabres, save Stafford, proved anything tonight. If you believe sending your goon line against 3 skilled guys is proving a point, then please don't complain when Danny Briere and Vanek look like roasted pigs at a luau when Ottawa fills their mouths with gloves.

Here is my challenge.....Briere goes with Alfredson, Vanek goes with Spezza, etc, and I will shut up and get off the Sabres case.

I have yet to see a replay in regular time. It looks to me like it was a questionable angle, but There are 20 hits a game where guys take a questionable angle. I personally don't think the Sabres, save Stafford, proved anything tonight. If you believe sending your goon line against 3 skilled guys is proving a point, then please don't complain when Danny Briere and Vanek look like roasted pigs at a luau when Ottawa fills their mouths with gloves.

Here is my challenge.....Briere goes with Alfredson, Vanek goes with Spezza, etc, and I will shut up and get off the Sabres case.

It's a code thing. You hit one of our stars high, one of your stars is fair game. I wouldn't say they didn't prove anything. They won the game, despite long odds and a very short bench.

I didn't have a problem with Mair whacking Spezza. I was alot more pissed at Peters for all but guaranteeing a suspension for Saturday, one of the few games we could actually use him in.

Soupy fought the other night against a bigger, stronger man who's fought before. He did fine.

The ONLY WAY you send a message to Ottawa and others is to go after their star guys.

Tough guy against tough guy does nothing.

Emery is the only guy on Ottawa I respect. He has some nuts, unlike Spezza and Heatley.

And how the refs don't call 3rd man in is unreal.

The Sabres won despite all that they were up against.

I don't care what anyone says, Buffalo and their fans should be very proud. I just thank god I'm not a fan of the Sens. The way they dealt with things was embarrassing.

Sat night, It will be calm. The NHL will make sure of that.

It's a code thing. You hit one of our stars high, one of your stars is fair game. I wouldn't say they didn't prove anything. They won the game, despite long odds and a very short bench.

I didn't have a problem with Mair whacking Spezza. I was alot more pissed at Peters for all but guaranteeing a suspension for Saturday, one of the few games we could actually use him in.

Mair on Spezza wasn't bad because Spezza is a big boy. Peters almost went Bertuzzi on Heatly, then grabbed Emery. I think you are right...we will need to call up 2 more guys for Drury and Peters most likely. I wonder what everyone who thinks we were tough guys tonight will think when someone runs Miller then starts punching him when his helmet is off? Emery had mercy on Marty. I was laughing so hard when he had him down because I really thought he was going to teabag him for pure humiliation.

You're right, Chris Neil would never do anything bad to ruin his reputation, He's such a class act. Dude, stick to football.

He's a hard-nosed player. I've said that before and every team has them. It's a friggin' rivalry hockey game. Neil threw a check and it was a little late. Big friggin' deal.

Take a midol, it'll help with the cramping.

Mair on Spezza wasn't bad because Spezza is a big boy. Peters almost went Bertuzzi on Heatly, then grabbed Emery. I think you are right...we will need to call up 2 more guys for Drury and Peters most likely. I wonder what everyone who thinks we were tough guys tonight will think when someone runs Miller then starts punching him when his helmet is off? Emery had mercy on Marty. I was laughing so hard when he had him down because I really thought he was going to teabag him for pure humiliation.

haha yeah. the only problem i had was peters fighting emery after the scrum had sort of settled, thats just not the way things should be handled. i have some respect for emery since he took everything with humor... if only he could play better in goal :D

Archived