Murray is a POS

Corp000085

Dude, you sound more like a Senators fan than a Sabres fan

Why, he was telling a Senators fan to pipe down. Granted he's being completely ignorant with regards to the timing of the hit, but that's AD -- independent and always right :D . (AD - been quite a while since I've been on PPP over at TBD, had to get a shot in at you over here).

He's just trying to piss people off

You're right Bob. It's just not possible for anyone to not completely agree on everything. Let's make this the Flyers' board, shall we? You know, where everyone overreacts to any little thing that happens and anyone with a little common sense gets chastised.

It's like when Spacek can-openered dude from Nashville and most of the board called it a "dirty play". It's only been coached that way since the dawn of the goddamn sport.

Why, he was telling a Senators fan to pipe down. Granted he's being completely ignorant with regards to the timing of the hit, but that's AD -- independent and always right :D . (Ad - been quite a while since I've been on PPP over at TBD, had to get a shot in at you over here).

I love you, man. :lol:

What do you want, I said it was a little late. It wasn't "3-or-4 seconds" late!

In real time that hit looked late, it came from the blind side (the players weren't on the same rail), the elbow looked high, and the result was grizzly.

Ruff didn't have time to look at the super-slo-mo, and he didn't have time consult the rule book. A penalty could have been called on that play, and when it wasn't, Ruff reacted accordingly.

No doubt Neil plays on the edge. Sometimes that has consequences, whether Murray thinks they're justified or not.

Bottom line is that the Sabres fought hard against an arguably better team (due to injuries) and were rewarded with two points. If Murray wants to waste time crying for suspensions when he should be worried about his team's state of mind, more power to him.

Without getting too many people offended by me being here. There SHOULD be a suspension to Ruff as he did send out his goons to attack Ottawa's top line. Murray might not be the best coach but hes not a goon coach, or a "POS" - I guarantee Mcgrattan will atleast have the class to go after Peeters and or Mair on Saturday and not grab Briere and pummel the #%^$#! out of him. As easy as that would be for him to do.

Btw. Saying Ottawa lost to the Rochester Amerk's... You must not know Hockey very well

So we're going to penalize a coach for protecting his player (a captain and league star, no less, and don't tell me a penalty wouldn't have been called if it was Ovechkin or Crosby) when the referees wouldn't? A good coach does not let that go without any retribution.

Whatever. it was a good game, and went to extra shooters, so I'm not crying at all. Injured teams are tough teams. You can't use injury as an excuse to goon it up, attacking goaltenders, and punching stars in the face. Suck it up, and deal with the fact that your coach majorly pissed himself, embarassing everyone.

So I guess I'm the only one who's not embarrassed. Ruff was valiant and correct. There's no other way you can respond. I'll agree on one point: yes, it was a fantastic game.

The 'voice of reason' understands that timing is everything. Showing up and goading people on while we don't even know the condition of Chris Drury is trolling. Maybe we are venting, so what? Take your f--king 'reason' and shove it up your fat azz! You are a troll. F-- you!

What does his condition have to do with anything? Is this one of those South Park "AIDS is allowed to be funny because enough time has passed" kinda things? Let me know at what point I'm allowed to discuss what happened in tonight's game, will you, oh "Al Gore-inventor of the internet" kinda guy...

You're wrapped a little too tight. That explains why you've got a goalie moniker, I guess.

What does his condition have to do with anything? Is this one of those South Park "AIDS is allowed to be funny because enough time has passed" kinda things? Let me know at what point I'm allowed to discuss what happened in tonight's game, will you, oh "Al Gore-inventor of the internet" kinda guy...

You're wrapped a little too tight. That explains why you've got a goalie moniker, I guess.

Dude, your just a straight up prick.

So we're going to penalize a coach for protecting his player (a captain and league star, no less, and don't tell me a penalty wouldn't have been called if it was Ovechkin or Crosby) when the referees wouldn't? A good coach does not let that go without any retribution.

The GM's just this week approved upping the number of instigation penalties before a mandatory suspension so that goons could do more to protect stars on the team. The NHL would look foolish suspending Lindy for doing just that.

The GM's did just get done at their meeting where they discussed the need for player policing through fighting. I bet Lindy had that in mind when he sent the boys out there. Classic case. Ref's have thier heads up their , captain gets hurt... someone's gonna pay for it. If this is the way the league wants it to be (through their selective use of the rules, not fining late hits) then this is what they're going to get. Injured stars and brawls.

The Sabres have showed they can outscore opponents when the rules are enforced, or they can play gritty when the rules aren't enforced. They'll beat you either way.

All I can say is, I'm glad I'm not you. I'm not even trying to be mean or funny. I'm just simply glad I'm not you.

Seriously, are you a Sabres fan though?

Ko -- go back and read through this thread. AD is allowed to have his opinion about the hit not being super late. In fact timing-wise he is right, it was not much more than one second after the pass. He is also correct in comparing the follow-through on tonight's hit with the follow-through on Soup's hit against RJ. Now I thoroughly disagree with his take on the hit, as I believe it was late enough to be considered cheap and intentional. But I'm not going to question whether the guy is a Sabres fan because he has his own opinion on it.

Dude, I've watched that hit on Tivo at least two dozen times. It was barely a second and it's just not that big a deal. 2 seconds? For Christ's sake "I" can get from the blue line to the goal line in 2 seconds and I haven't played in 3 years. Was it late? Sure? Is it horrific? Nope.

Thanks for letting me in on the secret of lining guys up. <_<

Congrats on your amazing speed and how you somehow know you can skate so fast without even playing in 3 years...is that part of your amazing supernatural powers and "reason?" I respect the fact that you stick to your guns, but honestly you come off with an attitude that you are all-knowing and everyone else is just stupid. Sorry to knock you off your high horse.

Uhm, thanks? I'm glad you're not me either.

Yes. I'm not sure why you're having a hard time understanding that.

Well, just follow these three simple steps.

1: take a look at all of the posts that you have made tonight on this board.

2: ask yourselves if a Sabres fan would say those things.

3: Please do this for the sake of all other Sabres fans. :bag:

Congrats on your amazing speed and how you somehow know you can skate so fast without even playing in 3 years...is that part of your amazing supernatural powers and "reason?" I respect the fact that you stick to your guns, but honestly you come off with an attitude that you are all-knowing and everyone else is just stupid. Sorry to knock you off your high horse.

You mean like saying "have you ever played the game?" That's not the least bit condescending, right?

Amazing speed? Traveling about 60 feet of ice in 2 seconds while striding? Are you kidding me?

I'm currently loving the fact that you're actually pissed off about something on a message board. :lol:

Chris Drury having or not having a concussion is not on a message board. Some of us, probably most of us, are upset and you are taking advantage of that for fun. And I completely understand you love this. You are a very shallow person. But your 'reasoning' is fine.

Well, just follow these three simple steps.

1: take a look at all of the posts that you have made tonight on this board.

2: ask yourselves if a Sabres fan would say those things.

3: Please do this for the sake of all other Sabres fans. :bag:

You should become a Flyer's fan. They're big into group think. That sounds like what you're looking for.

You're probably right. I should ignore everything I know about hockey and stuff and just regurgitate the same crap everyone else is saying. That'll make me a better person to all the other mouth breathers and I really need their validation. Or something.

Or: YOU COULD READ THE INITIAL POST YOU RESPONDED TO AGAIN and REALIZE THIS TIME THAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE GODDAMN SENATORS.

How can you be stoned and sober at the same time? :D WTF time is it out there anyways? 9:30?

Four hours earlier than the East Coast.

Archived