Kevyn Adams a Sabre??

bilzfancy

I usually don't believe anythng Ekland says but have heard this from a few people so I thought I'd post it. This is from Ekland.

The Sabres are very close to reportedly grabbing Kevyn Adams and also are considering on this night getting into the Guerin Sweeps after moving Biron... many ifs there...more on that later..

He isn't much of a scorer can can add some grit, as he did for Carolina last year.

I usually don't believe anythng Ekland says but have heard this from a few people so I thought I'd post it. This is from Ekland.

The Sabres are very close to reportedly grabbing Kevyn Adams and also are considering on this night getting into the Guerin Sweeps after moving Biron... many ifs there...more on that later..

He isn't much of a scorer can can add some grit, as he did for Carolina last year.

I was wondering when someone would finally get around to suggesting this. <_<

Link

I saw this on the board not too long ago but i like the idea of Kevyn Adams...

HNIC also reported Regier is looking for a Mike Grier type forward..... and hockeybuzz.com mentioned the name Kevyn Adams.

Maybe we should add Kevyn Adams too...he does have a house on Chautauqua Lake...

I was wondering when someone would finally get around to suggesting this. <_<

Has anyone heard the rumor that K Adams might be coming to Buffalo? :blink:

Sidebar, I don't listen to Eklund's hot stove anymore. I know that it's his job to stoke up interest and gossip, but c'mon:

I talked just now to a source in Toronto who said that the Leafs are very much in the market fo a new goalie and have contacted Buffalo for Noronen. - Septemeber 2005

Not that it should come as a surprise, but The Sabres are about to pull

the trigger on a goaltender move that would send Biron to Atlanta....October 2005

...very good sources the Sabres and Avalanche may be closing in on a deal that would send Martin Biron to the Avs...January 2006

Biron to Vancouver (e3)- January 2006

Martin Biron

Sabres 25 % Kings 30% Avalanche 20%Canucks 25% - March 2006

The Coyotes aren't done my sources are telling me. They are looking hard for a goalie. They have had talks with the Sharks about Nabokov, and the Sabres about Biron. October 2006

I know that a lot may be on the Sabres end regarding talks being ON/OFF. But these are just some examples. Nedved to the Sens, Jokinen to Calgary....Give me something of substance, Eklund.

I had this dream last night, so i figured i might as well throw it out there and see if Eklund reports is feasibility in the next few days.

Biron + Zagrapan + 2nd Round pick to Colorado for Liles (college teammate of Miller) and Brad May.

I dreamed it, so it must be reality... right?

I'd rather have Brian May. He has good size and at least the music in the arena would improve.

I had this dream last night, so i figured i might as well throw it out there and see if Eklund reports is feasibility in the next few days.

Biron + Zagrapan + 2nd Round pick to Colorado for Liles (college teammate of Miller) and Brad May.

I dreamed my wife traded her mini dacshund for a 25 yr old french maid, so I would have company when she was at work.

I dreamed it so it must be reality...right? :D :D :D

I dreamed my wife traded her mini dacshund for a 25 yr old french maid, so I would have company when she was at work.

Hey same thing happened to me, except *my* wife had TWO miniature dachshunds!! :thumbsup:

What about the part of the dream where the day after the maid arrives, you have to immediately travel out of the country for 6 months and I come to the rescue to keep the french maid happy. :) :)

What about the part of the dream where the day after the maid arrives, you have to immediately travel out of the country for 6 months and I come to the rescue to keep the french maid happy. :) :)

Yea but thats the part were you find out my wife was pissed at me and hired a transvestite as the french maid. But you took care of she/he anyway. :D :D

I'd rather have Brian May. He has good size and at least the music in the arena would improve.

EXACTLY! Did you happen to see the Calgary v. Colorado game last night? May worked is @ss off and was under their skin all night, not to mention he didn't back down from Phaneuf and hammered him with a great check at one point. I'd really like to see him back here, he is 100 times more talented than Peters ever will be.

Other thoughts:

1) Why are people so high in Kevyn Adams??? Because he's from here? Because he's won the cup? To me, he is barely an upgrade over Mair, who by the way played fantastic last night.

2) According to CBC Satellite Hotstove, St. Louis is looking for a player, a prospect, and a pick in exchange for either Guerin or Tkachuk. That is pretty steep for a rent-a-player IMO. And I don't see Darcy doing that.

3) If we throw away Zagrapan in a deal for a rent-a-player that is just stupid.

4) They had Darcy on the intermission during the game last night and it really is true that he might do nothing at the deadline. I really wouldn't be surprised. Thank God all of this is over in 10 days and we can stop the speculation.

That's Brian May. That's not the same as Brad May. Brian May is completely different. Than Brad. May. What?

Yes.

Archived