Kevyn Adams a Sabre??

bilzfancy

The Sabres have a legit shot this year. In past years, Darcy has proven he will get the tools. Darcy has brought in some big guns in the past, without overpaying. Briere for Gratton, Doug Gilomore & Dumont for Grosek, we'll see what happens.

Yes, its true, in the Past Darcy has pulled off some good moves (that at the time weren't huge) when the team need alot to have a chance at winning the cup, but recently, when buffalo has been considered the favorites, he hasn't done squat because he believes he has the perfect team that will get the job done just because right now in the standings they are one of the best. Unfortunately not doing anything, at a time where they are losing almost a player a game, and come playoffs could have the entire Amerks roster playing in HSBC as the Sabres, he does not seem pressured to do anything. I am willing to go on record and say that if no deal is made, this team does not make it to the finals, even with 90% of the roster back

I'd really like to know just why every f'n year we'd only be interested in home town boys? For the last 2 - 3 years each one of these players is brought up. Aaron Miller? Kevyn Adams? Marchant? Sheesh... Why don't we trade up to get into postion to grab Pat Kane while were at it?

While some might be worth it, I'm sure there are other players we are interested in that do NOT have WNY connections.

Gotta say I would not be thrilled to get Kevyn Adams. I watched him closely last year in the ECF. He offers nothing offensively and worse, he had a penchant for taking some bad penalties and put the 'Canes in a bad position at times. Yes he's gritty and he's a hometown boy but nothing gets me excited about getting him.

Gotta say I would not be thrilled to get Kevyn Adams. I watched him closely last year in the ECF. He offers nothing offensively and worse, he had a penchant for taking some bad penalties and put the 'Canes in a bad position at times. Yes he's gritty and he's a hometown boy but nothing gets me excited about getting him.

I agree I am not sure he adds anything to replace the talent we have lost so far. Plus canes seem to have extra defensemen not forwards

A player like Adams is needed after Goose went down. What the heck is taking Darcy so long to get this done? It seems like it's a foregone conclusion that it's going to happen, so make it happen already.

I agree with needing him after Goose went down. I don't agree with those that say he did nothing in the playoffs last year. Faceoffs. Goose was paired with Drury so in the event that he was tossed, you had a reliable faceoff guy. It's a huge advantage to have in the playoffs. And Adams is a gritty/royal pain in the A$$ for the other team, a guy who'll battle in the corners. Is he more than a 4th line center? No, but a guy like him would serve a purpose come playoff time.

Add that to the fact that he'd probably take a paycut to come here. And I bet he's steaming from how it ended for him in Carolina.

Archived